Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Wasn't that long ago it was Milk Man. Bottle design of "The Man" is the same as the Milk Man I bought a few months ago.

Maybe it is a legal issue. The folks that make Churros also make "Milkman" (not Milk Man) and maybe registered the name? Milkman and Milk Man taste very similar (both Strawberry cream/custard) to confuse things more.

Beyond that, weird they would change the name of one of the most popular/best selling juices in the world.

heathrow

Oct 17, 2016
Wasn't that long ago it was Milk Man. Bottle design of "The Man" is the same as the Milk Man I bought a few months ago.

Maybe it is a legal issue. The folks that make Churros also make "Milkman" (not Milk Man) and maybe registered the name? Milkman and Milk Man taste very similar (both Strawberry cream/custard) to confuse things more.

Beyond that, weird they would change the name of one of the most popular/best selling juices in the world.

Thank you.

I didn't understand the second paragraph.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
OHW just recently changed the name of one of the best selling eliquids in the world. My guess is that they were served papers threatening legal action if they did not.

I could be wrong, but there is no other reason I can see that makes sense for them to change the name. The juice description IS Milk Man, just now labelled The Man.

heathrow

Oct 17, 2016
OHW just recently changed the name of one of the best selling eliquids in the world. My guess is that they were served papers threatening legal action if they did not.

I could be wrong, but there is no other reason I can see that makes sense for them to change the name. The juice description IS Milk Man, just now labelled The Man.
I mean what's the difference between "milkman" and "milk man"? You say "both of them taste very similar".

heathrow

Oct 17, 2016

Attachments

• IMG_0401.PNG
    IMG_0401.PNG
    221 KB · Views: 153

heathrow

Oct 17, 2016
Reply of One Hit Wonder official:

Hello, thank you for contacting us. We have very recently made the change to The Man due to some legal restrictions that we are currently involved in. Rest assured however that the flavor and quality remain consistent, and the only thing that has changed has been the name. Please let us know if we can help you further, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread