OMG! Open Eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
Because we like to have some control over our vaping experience, such as the amount of vapor, taste, and level of throat hit... We don't like being slaves to the battery charger.. We like blowing out massive plumes of vapor...

No seriously.... It's because we all subconsciously think that size matters and that's the only reason. Big battery mods are just a waste of time and do nothing to enhance the act of vaping... I'm listing mine on the classies this evening and going back to my beloved cig a likes.

I have to respectfully whole heartedly dissagree.....there is no way you can compare the "vape experience " you get from a njoy...to that of my Zenisis ...or even a njoy to a vv/vw with a good carto tank .....simply not even in the same relm ...

I have seen some of your posts and i respect your opinion ... but really man cmon...i started on pos cigalikes like alot of us 3 years ago

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I have to respectfully whole heartedly dissagree.....there is no way you can compare the "vape experience " you get from a njoy...to that of my Zenisis ...or even a njoy to a vv/vw with a good carto tank .....simply not even in the same relm ...

I have seen some of your posts and i respect your opinion ... but really man cmon...i started on pos cigalikes like alot of us 3 years ago

Oh, gosh, I thought Scoop was being sarcastic... Guess I'd better PM him to take all that stuff of his hands :p

Look back at his first paragraph - and avatar. He's got to be joking.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Back in late to the thread, but I think he might have been joking.

You were joking, right?

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I have several big device Vv /vw and I enjoy eRoll the best but I love the variety.

Can you explain what opened your eyes? I started vaping about 3 weeks ago with a cig-a-like (Joyetech eRoll); I'm loving it, and I see no reason to switch to a unit with a bigger battery. Can someone explain to me why most vapers discard cig-a-likes and move on to bigger units?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread