Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I don't have any problem with folks charging what the market will bear; the problem I have is that these companies are misleading consumers...OK, call it fraud. "highest rated" e-cig, false testimonials, each cart = one pack of cigarettes, etc.

The advertising world is and will continue to stretch the facts .. how about 6 pack abs in 2 weeks .. ??

duracell-ad.jpg

Mickydibble

Jul 25, 2011
England
The advertising world is and will continue to stretch the facts .. how about 6 pack abs in 2 weeks .. ??

duracell-ad.jpg

lol yeh your right sure but still,robbing gits haha .

I had a crap one first with 1 batt and what a pain,then I got a 510 which had 2 batts which was fine no break in vapin now I have a riva and am chuffed with it but at that cost they could of had 3 of the experiences I have had...how do they sleep at night,probably with bundles of cash under their mattresses lol

TriciaS

Aug 19, 2011
Mt Vernon Texas
I fill fortunate to have found a good company. LeCig has been very good to me. I almost fell for one that was advertised on TV. It was bad!!!
I tried e cigs back when they were a prescription and they were awful back then. The actually tasted like bad medicine. The price was even higher then any of these jokers. It cost a fortune and insurance did not want to cover the prices.

vsinner

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Cyprus
I've seen enough of these "premium companies" around and know it can't be helped, they are feeding on the uninformed but that is hardly against the law.. statements like "The SmoothDraw cartridges are sold in packs of 5 (equivalent to approximately 1 carton of tobacco cigarettes)." however are very simply false, not exaggerated like the "1 cart is equivalent to pack of smokes" but just plain false and I hope they are set straight, false advertising is still illegal right?

PS. have I used the word false enough?

pimpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Australia
Wow for 100 pound you can almost get a Apex UltraMax already.
That is the thing... most of these starter kit are crap to start of with.
No enough vapour , bad battery life... zero to none throat kick.
I started with a 801 kit.. and it was crap... it just didn't do the job to help me quit so i went back on...
this time round i just went straight to a Ultramax with 24mg fluid and 6V and god....that is some good stuff.

Killed cravings on the spot.

Mickydibble

Jul 25, 2011
England
Ah those darn git robbers!

must be my accent,anyway least i found here and a few other companies whilst searching.i am not one that could afford them prices so would just of kept smoking if i didn't find ECF and other reputable suppliers ect....but some will always fall for marketing of the like " the best" etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread