Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
I can sit here all day, and say "I don't need another mod" But as soon as my tax refund comes in... Well we all know what's going to happen.

so hard not to when that cash comes in. battled myself down to just buying juice, but I had many mods in my shopping cart in the last 2 weeks lol.

JTrain23

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Lubbock, TX, USA
I started vaping in January, and I believe I suffer from the same thing... Lol
e5u8a9yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigd432

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Richmond, KY
I got started with an Ego Twist. Decided to go ahead and buy a Provari. I figured I'd go ahead and buy something great instead of buying a few good ones and then getting something great. I also figured if I went ahead and bought a Provari I wouldn't need to buy more mods. Yeah, I was wrong. I now have a Magneto and an MVP. The Stingray is too sexy not to own. I'm on the waiting list for an NES controller mod. A pipe mod is in my near future. I'm sure there's going to be more after all that.

NtvTxn72

Feb 21, 2014
Moody, TX
2 and 1/2 months into vaping and I have bought 5...two e-go twists (one with protank II mini and the other with a protank II), a Sigelei Zmax with a G50 tank, iTaste SVD with a Nautilus tank, and this past weekend, I bought a Provari with another Nautilus tank...my hubby says I just exchanged one expensive habit for another lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread