Omega RDA clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muero

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
Nashville TN
Just bought one of these, and I wanted to respond to a thread, but evidently I can't. Grrr. So anyways, one issue mentioned was that the air holes are on the incorrect side to be lined up with the coils. However, that is if you wrap right handed. If you wrap left handed it would be ok. Second, the main differences I've seen is the omega rda clone has 2 o-rings, different finish, the airholes on the inside "pan" aren't large enough and need to be drilled, and the "fins" at the top aren't the same. Since I've just bought mine, I've haven't gotten it working yet. I need some metal drilling bits. I broke my normals ones drilling larger air holes on my nimbus clone.

Bmath340

Mar 19, 2014
SGV CA
Hey dude, doesn't look like anyone ever got back to your feedback. I just got my clone and the holes are centered and hits great. This is my post from the other thread.

Just got a clone! Love it. (vs iGO-W) Earlier in this thread, people were talking about the air holes being off to the side. The clone I got has center air holes (pic) in line with the middle post.

I got it here: Omega RBA RDA Rebuildable Atomizer Clearomizer Stainless Steel Dripper Tank | eBay

View attachment 317365 View attachment 317366
View attachment 317367

View attachment 317368

Looks great with my turtle :)

As far as leaking, it hasn't yet. Actually my iGO did. For micro builds, if you put enough cotton, it will soak it up pretty good unless you put too much liquid.

Happy with it, and the clone is almost the same price as an IGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread