Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Well I went and done did it. Shinyitis got the better of me. I pre-ordered one of these. Should arrive right around my 4 year vaperversay in a couple-few weeks. Its the Radius, a new release for Provape.

Radius_zpsltw3dcd5.jpg
I watched the vid on it. Looks good!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
They closed the other porch in the middle of my post! :grr:
dat's not berry nice!!! Ya want I should whack her for ya??? (gently of course since she didn't know)

Nice mod Mike!! So kewl year 4 is right around the corner!! congrats!!!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Super Fantastic job on the new porch Mike. Thank you bunches for keeping us going :wub: And, I love what you have done FT. The new deck is absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!! I am really glad we kept the pool and ocean view too. There is just no place like home with a make-over :D

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Nice job on the new porch dear. It's interesting to read the original posts. It's been 4 years so it's fun to refresh what we were thinking back then. These days I'm mostly using the iSticks and my Provari (except since the iSticks came along the battery life on the P-mini is now annoying) My KFLs are the only toppers I'm using these days. Mike got me converted and I'm so happy with them, especially when Mike re-wicks/coils them when he's doing his. Now Mike talked himself into the new Provari so probably the Cabernet one is probably in my future as well. It would make a good Christmas present... We'll see.

Flaming, you did a great job on the new porch! Love the ocean and love the trees where we'll be up with the birds! We'll have to get a bunch more chairs up there though, I'll bring the cushions. I'm bringing the Honey Jack because I'm definitely gonna try out the slide, just not sure how I'll get back up top again. We may have to bring in a crane or is there a hidden elevator?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
You wanna enter the food chain?
Visualize sharks with knapkins under their chins waiting at the other end...
Newp, no sharks in our ocean.....only marine mammals to swim with and plenty of em!!

And jup, Boden is right, pokey sticks work every time

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
WOO HOOOO!! A new Porch with 15K new posts available! Thank you, Mike!! And Tutu has everything beautifully arranged!

Well I went and done did it. Shinyitis got the better of me. I pre-ordered one of these. Should arrive right around my 4 year vaperversay in a couple-few weeks. Its the Radius, a new release for Provape.

Radius_zpsltw3dcd5.jpg
Now that's a Provari I can get behind. Reasonable price, any atty flush w/o need for attachments, plenty of battery life. Is it temp control? I have no interest in subohm or TC, so I don't care, it just means fewer fiddly things to go wrong. What is the software thing? I hate updating anything manually, I want autoupdates. I am retired, don't demand I do anything! :pervy:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
WOO HOOOO!! A new Porch with 15K new posts available! Thank you, Mike!! And Tutu has everything beautifully arranged!

Now that's a Provari I can get behind. Reasonable price, any atty flush w/o need for attachments, plenty of battery life. Is it temp control? I have no interest in subohm or TC, so I don't care, it just means fewer fiddly things to go wrong. What is the software thing? I hate updating anything manually, I want autoupdates. I am retired, don't demand I do anything! :pervy:
yeah it does TC and will even control your TV.
I am still not sure it is a real Provari though. It has more than one button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread