Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Ah {{{Matt}}}, talk to your doc! He should be aware that you're doing this and he may be able to give you something or some advice to help. I'd hate to see you suffer needlessly.
Not suffering. Got plenty of the smaller ones and just have to take them more frequently as they're not extended release.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Same here. I was on Darvocet from '97 until FDA pulled it in late 2010, then Hcodone until this year DEA decided everyone on it was an addict & abusing or selling it. Switched to Ty3 with no withdrawal issues at all. But then I never took more than one every night or when I was having actual roaring pain, & that was seldom. Ty3 is not nearly a effective on this pain, & I take more often than I had to with the others.
Tylenol is horrible for your liver. Almost poison and easy to overdose with almost guaranteed liver damage. They say that is you take more than 4 a day you should not drink alcohol at all. Besides, it doesn't seem to do anything for me at all. Won't touch a fever and not much for inflammation either. It is safer than ibuprofen for your stomach though.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Yep I have 2 compressed discs in my back pressing against the nerves but I am a high risk patient for surgery plus I have scoliosis and pain in my hips especially the one I broke and stump pain. Plus my neck where I had C6 andC7 fused 25 years ago. Kind of a wreck.
Damn if we ain't all falling apart. ;)

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Avatar.....worth repeating....;)

I am not sure I should be reading posts until after my second cup of coffee - Read Avatar - saw Yiddle was quoting MamaTried and thought - Hmmm, MamaTried changed his Avatar - scrolled up to look - oops - she's talking about the movie... :cry:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
A quick PSA for any that have loved one's deployed overseas .. my friend at themilitarywallet.com , Ryan, did a great compilation of Amazon Prime Video streaming available at some Military Installations .. normally, licensing issues prevent outside the USA streaming, yet Amazon has made a concerted effort to make available it's catalog to deployed service members .. I would also guess that if you wanted to "share" your Prime Log In with an overseas loved one that is located within a Base/Camp that's covered, that might work .. YMMV ..

And, as a plug for Ryan, registration and email alerts from his site are very much worthwhile for the Vets and Active Duty out there ..

Amazon Prime - Excellent Value for Military Members

Thanks. Passed this on to our SIL serving in A-stan.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I think w/ 2x 18650's and 200 watts, it's drawing 35 amps per batt ... nobody make a continuous 35amp batt.
You is confusin' moi... not hard to do when it comes to the magical world of electricity.

Don't you have to plug in resistance? A resistance of 0.041 ohms would pull that many amps at 200 watts, but higher resistance would pull less.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I've seen the 5th Element so many times I have the dialog memorized. :)
I'd love to hear you saying Chris Tucker's lines with proper pitch and inflection. :lol::lol:

Shhhh......don't tell anybody...:rolleyes: Something strange going on here. I went to bed at night....and got up in the MORNING....
I won't tell anybody if you don't. Oh wait, you already did. :lol::lol:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I am 99% sure I know what it is. what do I do to get a prize if I am right?

A star ...

51ce%2BejOyGL._SY300_.jpg

And a certificate with your name on it ...

free-printable-job-well-done-award-certificate.gif

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
your reply...

Wow !! that one really took me back down memory lane....I had the long fringed vest, that I strung pony beads on the fringe to form a design....hip slung bells, moccasins, long dangly earrings and a headband....headed to San Francisco....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread