Old Ecopure thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Hiya Millie,
I would like to know if EcoPure will ever be higher than the 30mg in the Rich and Gold flavors. Even with vaping the ones I got, Rich, Gold and Rich/Gold mix I am going to order more @ the end of the week. Almost out. Or is there a ay of getting the malto to put into the EcoPure Krystal? I have tried to add 48mg vg nic into 5ml of some Eco, but I ruined it as the flavor disappeared. Sux, but I do like it no matter. (not what I made though) LOL. Just let Mark know I will also get another pelican case as the one I have I just love to death. Can't break it for anything. Its very durable and strong. My review will be out soon and on youtube next week. Also let him know to hold some 30ml Rich on the side for Thursday... hehehe, I will place my order then. Can't wait for that EcoPure. I can't believe I vaped so much it's so good!! 120ml in 3 wks, gone!

At the moment the the 30mg is the highest in those flavors, we do carry the 36 mg Krystal as well. I know that there are some changes going to be made shortly, I will keep you updated on them. The pelican are really nice, and we have them with the charging insert for the M4 line as well.
I am looking forward to your review, I am currently looking for reviews on the M4 or 510 to place on our site. If you are interested in placing one directly on the site please make it no more then 3 minutes in length and I will get it up there for you!
We are shipping out on thursday, however with friday being a holiday it will take till about monday or tuesday to get the order.

I will let you know any more updates on the fluid as they come out!

Thank you again!

Millie

renfield7214

Aug 15, 2009
I guess I haven't ordered in a while because I visited Innovapor.com and all the flavors have changed and now only two low strengths are available in rich, which tasted like chlorine when I tried it, so I know I don't want that! Are you going to re-stock the higher strength liquids again? I liked the 30mg Pure/Fresh, so what flavor would be closest to that? I mixed some Krystal with some ecopure menthol liquid 5:1 and it's pretty close. Please let me know if you plan to carry ecopure again, or if I need to look to another supplier. Thanks so much.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
The new website is up and ready for you to complete orders.
www.innovapor-electronic-cigarettes.com

We are proud to present to you our new fluid....

ULTRA PURE e-liquid!!!

GRAND RE-OPENING SALE!

20% OFF EVERYTHING ON THE SITE...
1. GO TO SITE
2. ENTER EMAIL
3. PRESS ENTER
COUPON SENT VIA EMAIL!

ADDITIONAL 5% OFF LIQUID AND 15% ORDERS OVER 5 OF BATTERIES ATOMIZERS OR CARTRIDGES.

Thank you

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread