• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

OK We Have Our Okie Vapers Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hey all Okies, our Sub Forum is up!
Don't forget all ECF posting rules apply here also!
Sorry but I think Suppliers cannot post here.

Welcome!!!

I think we have two. Does that mean they can post or they can't advertise? If they can't post that doesn't seem quite fair because this is for all Okies. Don't get me wrong I hate to complain I am happy we can get together. I just don't want to leave anyone out.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I think we have two. Does that mean they can post or they can't advertise? If they can't post that doesn't seem quite fair because this is for all Okies. Don't get me wrong I hate to complain I am happy we can get together. I just don't want to leave anyone out.

Actually now there are 3 suppliers from Oklahoma. I am almost sure that suppliers cannot post here, I've got a post up in the private Moderators forum to see if I'm correct in this. I can ask SJ but it would open a flood gate for the other social groups and suppliers.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
suppliers are allowed to post just not about anything they sell.

directly from the supplier rules section "you may put one link to your product/website in their signature line and you are free to contribute to any discussion in any other forum providing you follow the above rules."

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
suppliers are allowed to post just not about anything they sell.

directly from the supplier rules section "you may put one link to your product/website in their signature line and you are free to contribute to any discussion in any other forum providing you follow the above rules."

That will have to be good enough. I just hope I don't forget and ask them questions. Thank you for the information.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
We kinda got acquainted on the other thread but we need to post information about ourselves somewhere here for all of the other Okies to see when they join. Should we post here or start a thread about ourselves? Like an introduction and a little information to let others know who we are other than just Okies. What does everyone think?

I like yours better than mine. I am jealous.

Lol! Well, here's the code if you want to tweak around with yours:

[ url= put the URL here ] put the text you want to show up here [/ url]

Just put in the information and take out all the spaces I put in [had to use them so it would show up to you as the information and not the hyperlinked code, itself]...let me know if I explained that okay, lol.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Lol! Well, here's the code if you want to tweak around with yours:

[ url= put the URL here ] put the text you want to show up here [/ url]

Just put in the information and take out all the spaces I put in [had to use them so it would show up to you as the information and not the hyperlinked code, itself]...let me know if I explained that okay, lol.

I'm ignorant. Can you just type it out so me and the rest of us slow people can just copy and paste it into our signature. My attempt didn't work. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread