• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

OK Now I am about to Blow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
Ok so I had a Loooong talk with hub's about my issue. I was enlightened some. Let's just say he isnt smoking cigarettes and I will let him use my pv if that is what he chooses to do. I guess I seemed to be turning into one of those kind of wifes I don't like and didn't even realize it. He wanted to make a choice about using a pv or not and I didn't allow him to make his own choice. I acted like I knew it was best for him not to use it and that was that. I really don't like women who act like that. can we say I am turning into my Mother, telling other people what is good for them because I say so. That is some other personal issue altogether LOL
Mary Kay is right, I will worry about me and my not smoking. If he chooses to do something that is his problem not mine. Unless of course it wrecks our family. I guess me thinking he was smoking cigs was a good thing because it made me face some other issue, I didn't even know I had.
I am not sorry I made my revenge purchase though ;-)

and the make up @#$ too :lol:

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Glad to hear you're communicating and that you're moving forward with this together.

Me too! I really hate that it takes me blowing up internally and then waiting a few days to voice my opinion. Only to find out I was not right about what I thought anyway. I should just blow up and find out sooner LOL.
But seriously we normally have a really good (almost scary good) relationship. I think most of that is because I was always outside smoking in the beginning and we had a lot more time to talk then a lot of people bother to try and do.
So I guess if this is the worst thing wrong (or not) then it is all good.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
my hubby is a non smoker...non vaper.
Used to give me crap about smoking. Be quiet for months, then demand to know when I was quitting big blow up, he hated them
these ecigs were pretty much his idea(though he doesnt get why I'm so into them now)

Anyway...I had a screw it all day a while back. bought cigs, got drunk, and hid in the bathtub kinda day. Hubby found out about the cigs the next day........holly cow you would have thought I cheated on him with his best friend or something. Was absolutely livid with me. :( He wouldnt even sleep in that same bed as me that night. o0 No fun at all.

we are ok now...but ya no smoking for me!

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
My husband quit smoking 21 yrs age and started dipping. That's a whole other animal in itself! Once I had been vapeing for a few months he quit dipping with the help of one of my first 510 kits ;) He only vapes when he drinks and the urge kicks in but no complaints from me. No more nasty cans with spit sitting around! I was packing our kitchen and I found 3 spit-toons that had never been used. Now I need to find a creative way to re-purpose them :lol:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Fill one with sand and put it on the porch or where ever for smoking friends..outside! Put floral foam in another, add some great silk plants..like spider plants or flowering vines and put it up high to cascade down.
last but not least fill one with fire starter sticks and put by your fireplace..or fill with rocks and use as a doorstop/huband attitude ammo. The top rocks could be the scented rocks!

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
Fill one with sand and put it on the porch or where ever for smoking friends..outside! Put floral foam in another, add some great silk plants..like spider plants or flowering vines and put it up high to cascade down.
last but not least fill one with fire starter sticks and put by your fireplace..or fill with rocks and use as a doorstop/huband attitude ammo. The top rocks could be the scented rocks!

Such great ideas MK! I'd never thunk of that stuff ;)

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Brian has NEVER smoked and has NEVER drank. I don't drink, but I COULD tell you what beer TASTES like. Brian can't. But, all that being said, he's very good about it. If one of his friends want to drink, fine, etc.

Anyway, he never REALLY bothered me about smoking, just went on about the health issues. He always said, "I don't care if you want a cigarette in every oriface you HAVE, I'll buy them for you, but I worry about what you're doing to yourself, health wise."

Fine! When I started to vape, you'd think he'd have been THRILLED!! But, now I get, "Well, how do you know they're NOT hurting you?" I give him the PG spiel. He WAS a doctor, keep in mind. THEN, I get the 'Well, you're NEVER without that thing, it's like a pacifier or something.."

Argh!! BUGGER OFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread