Ok I hate being all sappy but I am amazed and have to say so

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Your point is generally correct especially given the size of this place but apparently you haven't spent much time in The Lounge, specifically in OUTSIDE!. I suggest you keep it that way. ;)

I have peeked in there. They never have a topic that interests me enough to argue about it tho...lol

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I disagree with the statement that we have a "lack of drama here"!

Clearos cracking, tanks leaking, batteries exploding, waiting for mail deliveries,
new juice that tastes like @$$....

We're just getting enough nicotine to ride out the drama!! :laugh:

You are right I didn't think about that kind of drama...however we need that drama or else we'd simply sit around sayin "I love you man!" no no "I love YOU man".... well after awhile that would get real old and ECF would wither and die.

fb305

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kentucky
Not to burst the love-in hippie circle or anything but if you go to other vaper sites they are full of people that have been banned from here for arguing or other things. It's absolutely the mods that keep the arguing to a minimum here. Maybe that's a good thing though because there's alot of info here for someone who's just starting out vaping and it would be much harder to learn if you're having to sort through pages of arguments just to find something out.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Not to burst the love-in hippie circle or anything but if you go to other vaper sites they are full of people that have been banned from here for arguing or other things. It's absolutely the mods that keep the arguing to a minimum here. Maybe that's a good thing though because there's alot of info here for someone who's just starting out vaping and it would be much harder to learn if you're having to sort through pages of arguments just to find something out.

Hey You.. get back in the circle and sit down. Altogether now.. Ready.. Sing, " Kumbuya my lord Kumbuya".. heheh

Seriously, you may have a good point that the mods do a really effective job but I read a lot of posts and I just don't see the mods having to call people out on stuff. I think we are really good at self policing.

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
Right on John! The vast majority of us have too much admiration and respect for what we have all built here together to foul it up with pettiness. Those who don't get that will soon feel the Wrath of our Mods. I've been to other fora, they can sometimes be nice to visit but they are not Home. Not like ECF is. If I play nice, I know I will remain welcome here. That's why I always think before I post. If what I think I have to say benefits my ego more than it does my eGo, I must think again, it doesn't belong here. If I can't Encourage, Educate or Entertain, then it must be my turn to sit back and Listen and Learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread