• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ok Guys- I am going DIY. Thank you to Miss Rachel our lovely mentor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I just wanted to give a huge heart felt thankyou to Rachelcoffe for taking me under her wing and pm'ing me tons of information that has literally saved my life! Rachel, you truly are a caring soul here, who has reached out to us in time of need. You truly have a gift for seeing some of us struggling, and then jumping in to save us! The advice you have is UNREAL!! I feel so very lucky to have met such a sweet individual that cares so much for our well being. Not to mention, taking tons of time out of her day to write detailed messages to our inboxes regarding hardware, DIY mixing, and just to offer a shoulder to vent on and in return giving us nothing but solid, sound advice. I am now going into DIY, ordered my vg from Buy NOW Foods Vegetable Glycerine from Canada at Well.ca - Free Shipping thanks to AdamM and this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canada-forum/158608-just-found-awesome-vg-supplier-free-canadian-expedited-shipping.html and will be getting the pg nic juice soon!! The links Rachel supplied me in my inbox, not to mention what to stay away from regarding flavors has literally made this a piece of cake! The ejuice calculator as well is going to ensure I do this right. http://todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

I got a fantastic email today from Rachel about Ego products, cartos, auto batts, and she said she popped my cola ejuice in the mail that she made especially for us to try out. This girl has really touched my heart and I want you all to know how lucky we are to have her with us in this fantastic forum. So here's to you Rachel!!!:toast: I truly hope someday I can repay you the favors! You deserve it girl!!

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
You truly have a gift for seeing some of us struggling, and then jumping in to save us! The advice you have is UNREAL!!

Hear hear! There is a reason for me referring to Rachel as the Oracle, you know! :)

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
FVxh8.gif
for you both. I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. Thank you for the thanks & the love!

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
I got a fantastic email today from Rachel about Ego products, cartos, auto batts, and she said she popped my cola ejuice in the mail that she made especially for us to try out. This girl has really touched my heart and I want you all to know how lucky we are to have her with us in this fantastic forum. So here's to you Rachel!!!:toast: I truly hope someday I can repay you the favors! You deserve it girl!!

On this note, Rachel and Danes... I've been campaigning for Jack to bring in auto eGos in COLOURS. I think you two should cast your votes too! ;)

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
On this note, Rachel and Danes... I've been campaigning for Jack to bring in auto eGos in COLOURS. I think you two should cast your votes too! ;)
I vote yes! In fact I learned a few things from Rachel regarding auto's and I am liking the idea more and more! I did order some auto 510s and will just use my carto's on them. The manuals are for dripping and carts. I learned a heck of alot this last couple of days. Auto is the way to go in my eyes!

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
the mixing and different flavours I truly believe has kept me from gaining 500 lbs. I have maintained the same weight since I dropped the analogs... and if it wasn't for all these flavours to try... I've finally found my all day vape... mix about 45/55 ry4 and double chocolate. but I still experiment when I come home and sit here to read the forum... dk tab is so strong it masks the flavours. even 25/75 with blueberry could barely taste the blueberry. just added some caramel candy to try and get somethig different...

this mixing and matching is fun

Rachel the Oracle, I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread