Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Some of my favourites, for the benefit of all.

alien Visions Alien Visions E-Juice

These guys are the original pros. They have been making top-tier juice for a long time. They specialize in VG flavours, particularly very sweet dessert ones. Try Boba's Bounty, it is world famous.They also sell Dual Coil cartomizers that I use occasionally and a close friend of mine uses exclusively. For people with PG allergies or VG preferences, this is your domain.

Freedom Smoke USA Freedom Smoke USA

These guys are the kings of selection and customization. You can choose from insane amounts of flavours, add extras, or different flavours to your juice, customize the blend ratio, etc... I am a huge fan of their french toast and mango flavours. Very great people to deal with plus they sell tons of hardware like drip tips cartos,batteries, etc... Consider them the Walmart of the vaping world, but a Walmart of discriminating tastes.

Pink Spot Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

A newer player on the scene. They specialize is sweet flavours as well, but to me at least, more on the tangy side of things. They have a lot of blends and nothing they have made has ever underwhelmed me. A seriously great new vendor. Consider them the interesting and loveable new kid in the class.

Tasty Vapor Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Another old-school member of the community. They specialize in customizable flavours as well, but they have something called "doublers" which is essentially super-strong juice with no nicotine in it. It is dirt cheap for 4ozs of it. You are then supposed to purchase the same or different flavours with a higher nic content and blend them together. You save tons of cash and the results are delicious. Their signature flavour is "Geoff's Blend"; seriously tasty if not inexplicable.

Mrs. T's Bakery Ms T's Bakery Essentials

You won't go wrong here. Mrs. T is one of the best-known and customer service-oriented vendors around. She has a huge selection and a legendary process of approving flavours before they hit the site. Everything is great, albeit a bit pricier. She will even make ANY flavour of your choice if you suggest it, if it is possible to make. She is a master blender without rival, and her palette is tuned like a harp.

RAWR Vapor Rawr Vapor: Home page

I basically live here. They make my favourite juice ever, plus a lot more tasty ones. "Truth Serum" is the tastiest thing ever. These guys specialize in fruity flavours and are the kings of menthol. Trust me, I used to hate menthol cigarettes, but I gave in and tried some of these guys' juice mentholated and I'm hooked, it really brings out the flavours of the fruit. FYI, all of their juices are customizable, but the menthol is selected by default so watch out if you don't want to try it. You can also buy pure menthol drops dissolved in PG from them so you can add it to any juice you like.

So, these are some of the best vendors I have used for particular reasons. The only reason I am plugging these guys over other vendors is that they stand out to me as exceptional. I hope this helped a bit.

Vape Groovy, Reonauts

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
If you order from them be aware that their payment system goes down once they fulfill the amount they can package and ship for the day. Start early (8AM CST) and you should be good- he's been "selling out by mid to late morning). I also agree that AVE is really awesome juice!!! I like tobacco flavors so order their Flue Cured which goes into all of my juices. Otherwise, I order from Bryan at Highbrow vapor- he lets you customize! I get his RY4 and he mixes it all as VG w/ 1/3 less flavor/sweetness- that's just right for me. I understand his other fruity flavors are a big hit on the ECF- He's up and coming and want to support him!!

Last edited:

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
Bryan at Highbrow just custom made a caramel/apple/tobacco for me and it is fabulous! It was difficult to describe what I wanted, but he got it just right. I asked for mellow, not too sharp on the apple, with a nice tobacco undertone. I have gone thru 6mls since I got it yesterday at 1:00, yep, it's that good!

NaOH

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
United States
If you get a flare for the tobaccos you must try Frisco and Tennessee from VaporStation, especially Frisco. You might wait a bit, though, because the current batch is different as the product page states. I've kept these around for two years and still haven't got sick of them. The Tampa is great too if you want a truly dry flavor.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
I've tried nearly a dozen sweet and minty flavors from Kick Bass and have liked them all, although some more than others, but not one dud in the bunch. Since Alien Visions discontinued my favorite Raf-a-licious, Kick Bass is my go to.

If not already on your list you must try the following...

Gooey better cake
peppermint ice cream
smores
rice krispy treat
mint truffle shuffle
waffles w/butter & syrup
Thank you so much for suggesting mint truffle shuffle(not tried others yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread