• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ohio vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasia

Aug 26, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
When you do decide on what you want check into the low to no nicotine which would probably work best for you. As for a PV device ... 901 ... and he is located in Ohio

That is really kind of funny -- I have actually been looking at the 901.

Where in Ohio? I like to shop local when I can -- you know, support the local economy and all that.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
I think The Joint sells the 901.

I would avoid buying from 'The Joint'. I bought my first e-cig there last week (at stagering cost of $150 BTW). After following the directions and charging the battery for the recommended 9 hours, I was exited to get smokin'. However, when I screwed the battery into the atomizer it immediately got hot and stayed hot for about 10 min (until the battery went dead). I was a little disapointed, but figured I just got a bad one, and since it was less than a day old, I thought they would just exchange it. This was not the case. They said I would have to go back through the manufaturer (in-life). The reason they gave was (get this..) "we were allowing exchanges when we first started selling them, but because so many people were having problems, we had to start directing them to the manufaturer".
My question..Then why the **** are you still selling them? (unbelievable)

Just my two cents

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
That is really kind of funny -- I have actually been looking at the 901.

Where in Ohio? I like to shop local when I can -- you know, support the local economy and all that.
He's down in East Liverpool (near the PA and WV boarder) but only sells online. Here's a link to his sub-forum here AltSmoke - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat
He has good customer service and if you have any problems will work with you to get them resolved.

Greetings all. I am new to Vaping, so new in fact that my 510 arrived just this afternoon! Thank God the U.S. Post Office still delivers on Saturday!

I wanted to sound off. I am from Anderson Township in Ohio. I live in the same county as Cincinnati, but being in Anderson makes me snobby enough to point out the difference! Just kidding to all my Queen City neighbors!

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Well I might be the first one to chime in from N.W. Ohio (20 Miles west of Toledo ). Yea, there are a few cows out a bit further from here haha

I'm currently looking into becoming a reseller, Iv'e had my hands in many other things, why not this ! Besides, I dunno anyone doing it currently in my area.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Just chiming in from Toledo,
Been researching e-cigs for some time now, think I've narrowed it down and about to order a 510 (just had some reservations about it)..
Anyway, checked the local shops here...unfortnately one only has the smoke anywhere, smoke 51, and luci...the other has one called a e-cigxox which I havent heard anything about at all...looks kinda like an 801 tho.

Dumas

Jan 11, 2010
North Cowlumbus
In north Columbus. It's been about 2 weeks now and I was able to put the analogs away the first day. Pack and a half Cramit Light (Camel Light) smoker for way too many years (decades). I have a new problem.... Where in Cowtown can I buy E-Juice. I have 1 Cartomizer left before analog cravings kick in.

By the way, using the V4L setup. Love my USB pass-through! Some place has to sell the juice. Any hints? I see this thread appears to be dying, except for us newbies. Got juice on the way but not gonna get here soon enough.8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread