OH you guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I started the tobacco macerations last night. I will tap into one of them on Friday evening. If it TASTES like it's ready to be used, then I will strain, clarify, finish and put tobacco back on the menu. But if it's not ready, it's not ready. Just some of the things I do to present a quality product take time. And with response to our product doubling every month, it's hard to gauge how much to keep making. Growing pains. But I'll check the stuff Friday night.

Here's an odd discovery...I grabbed my 801/Chuck that had AFB in it. I thought I grabbed my AFB, but what I accidentally put in there was Banana Nut Bread.

OMFG, that tasted DAMNED good! I think I'll mix a small batch of the two and vape that for a while.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Excellent; I can tell myself I'm supporting a patron of the arts then...

:thumbs:

BTW, Geoff... when you say, "put tobacco back on the menu," do you mean tobacco/menthol as well?

Oh, and that avatar of yours...

Is that really you? Or is that a pic of a recent, Elvis sighting? :D

Ok ok, I'm sorry! It was a joke...

Please don't cut me off of the Juice, man, puh-leasssse!?!

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
See, you can't just say that without referring to which era Elvis or it toes the insult line... ;);)

Anyway, nice avatar! I suspected you weren't actually round and blue...

He's definitely old skool Elvis...

Hey, it was either Elvis... or Bowzer from Shanana...

Which one do you think is more of an insult? :confused:

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Yes, that is me. I think the Elvis reference is more an insult. At least Bowswer had character.

Sorry... :oops:

But to my original question... will you be making more tobacco/menthol soon? I'm holding my order until it comes back... just curious...

Thanks!

and,

"Dip-diddoo-dee-doo, Goodnight sweetheart, welllll it's time to go, dip-diddoo-dee-doo..."

Gods I sure hope you have a sense of humor... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread