Not open for further replies.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Looks like a really nice mod, but alas, the P3 menu kills it for me :(

Hmm...I took a closer look at the menu, and now it appears to be wattage only. Still not a fan of the P3 menu, but it looks like now you can at least access the menu to change boost settings, etc.. without somehow going from watts to volts and not being able to get it to go back. It's why I sold both of my P3s. Not a fan of playing whack-a-mole with the scrolling thing either.

If I ever start vaping over 11 watts, I *might* consider one, but not likely. especially if there's a Ti.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
This has @ScandaLeX written all over it.

Where's she at?:)

Sleepin... She was up late last night!!!

w00 h00!!!
I'm here. Still didn't get to sleep as long as I wanted to. And now with the news of a new ProVari....who can really sleep after seeing this!!!

I just wish when ProVape releases something new, they for once would catch up with the rest of the world & release it in all the colors that it'll be available in.

@Vape360 How long I gotta wait for white....huh??????????? I won't spend $200+ merely to own one just because it's new if it's not the color I want fa real fa real!!!

Whose with me? :lol:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I'm here. Still didn't get to sleep as long as I wanted to. And now with the news of a new ProVari....who can really sleep after seeing this!!!

I just wish when ProVape releases something new, they for once would catch up with the rest of the world & release it in all the colors that it'll be available in.

@Vape360 How long I gotta wait for white....huh??????????? I won't spend $200+ merely to own one just because it's new if it's not the color I want fa real fa real!!!

Whose with me? :lol:
I'll storm the castle with ya!!!

But, I want PV Bronze!!!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Procyon Ti

VapeProVari.jpg

Status