Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I'ma picking up some extended end caps for my P2.5.
HPEndCapSS-4S.jpg
HPEndCapSS-5S.jpg

Anyone know if the High Performance End Cap will work with the P2.5? The ad states P3, ProVari Classic, or Procyon. I'm thinking it would allow the use of flat top batteries if it worked with the P2.5. That would be sweet. And too good to be true, oh well. Wouldn't let me use 18650s even if it did fit.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
HPEndCapSS-4S.jpg
HPEndCapSS-5S.jpg

Anyone know if the High Performance End Cap will work with the P2.5? The ad states P3, ProVari Classic, or Procyon. I'm thinking it would allow the use of flat top batteries if it worked with the P2.5. That would be sweet. And too good to be true, oh well. Wouldn't let me use 18650s even if it did fit.

No go, sorry. :(

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
HPEndCapSS-4S.jpg
HPEndCapSS-5S.jpg

Although it is highly discouraged for safety reasons and will void warranties and such, one of these adapters will allow you to use flat tops in a 2.5. Big problem is that it will negate the reverse polarity protection of the button top and if you put the battery in the wrong way it will fry your device.

thumbnail.asp

Flat Top Battery Adapter | SmokTek.com

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Although it is highly discouraged for safety reasons and will void warranties and such, one of these adapters will allow you to use flat tops in a 2.5. Big problem is that it will negate the reverse polarity protection of the button top and if you put the battery in the wrong way it will fry your device.

thumbnail.asp

That, and the regular caps work absolutely fine. My oldest is five years and I've had zero issues with it. At a buck per, go ahead and stock up.

That first one cost me $25.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wow, what a price difference!

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos
Things were different back then. It was worth every penny too... [emoji4] [emoji106]

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
My best dreams don't normally include many cylindrical objects, but I certainly understand the Ti love.

o_Oo_Oo_O

HPEndCapSS-4S.jpg
HPEndCapSS-5S.jpg

I would not, NCC. It's not necessary, and welp, AstroTurninator explained it best.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA

thumbnail.asp

I don't even like the looks of that rinky dink gizzmo. It's alright though, the flat tops I've got will feed my Zebralight SC62d (a flashlight) for a lifetime.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I got an email reply from Brandy today.
I have to send a picture of the plain white end cap to prove it isn't the pearl one.
Good grief !
I'll take it to work tomorrow and see if someone there can get a picture for me.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hey, I got a follow up to my cap mistake today too.

Sorry they said, we are out of stock on the one that I should have received.

Credit Card Refund on it's way... Bummer.

PS Not a pearl white, but another color.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I got an email reply from Brandy today.
I have to send a picture of the plain white end cap to prove it isn't the pearl one.
Good grief !
I'll take it to work tomorrow and see if someone there can get a picture for me.
For $1? Seriously? That is worse than Fasttech. They don't want you to send a YouTube video of the cap too? :p

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I think as provape runs out they are substituting similar ones as well as simple mistakes being made. What was your cap mistake Astro?
Well, I ordered one of each when 16 were available.

I received two of the Metallic Emerald Green, when one should have been a Metallic Green.

They told me that they checked and found that that one was out of stock.

They further said that they would credit back my credit card for the mistake.

Not a biggie, but I have always liked that color.

Oh Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread