full

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I became a first time Provi parent during this sale with a pair of 2.5 fraternal twins. One in GMG and one white fade to black.

The first time I vaped a top coil on a ProVari was my AHA moment. That smooth regulated power makes 'em sing!

I hope your stockpile of T2's is good, as these 2.5's will give you many years of sweet vaping. Congratulations!

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
It was the T2 on top of the MVP that got me off smokes for good. I work and play hard and the tough little plastic tank works well for me during active times. The titanium Achiles that is on top of the GMZ is a pretty tough customer as well and the only dripping atomizer I have ever found that simply does not leak.

I have been a loyal fan of Innokin for their toughness and the quality of vape their mods supply. But, with the looming FDA regs. I wanted a device that had replaceable batteries that provided the same smooth vape as innokin. I have heard and seen scoped proof that the Provi and the MVP have near identical signals. I always liked the provape line but the prices :facepalm:. This sale finally allowed me to pick up a nice tough replaceable battery rig that gives that same great signal as my beloved VV3 and MVP.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Here's a question for all of you ProVape "old timers"..... ;)

Did ProVape blow out the 2.0 or even the original when they were being phased out?
Never have they done a sale like this one. At best you could save 10% on a sale or get like 30-40$ off of a blem. These deals are just unheard of previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread