Official free t-tip winners list

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
wow you nailed all 25... well done...... man only if I had a beer to give ya for such dedication.... :)
Actually i got 24 Thyestean had to help me out with the last one....But yeah i was dedicated to this thing....I just felt that David has brought us(vapers) such a great PV. And that was the least i can do for him.....In all honesty i have a decent size collection of PV's i just don't like to talk about it on the forums...Call it modesty if you will....But that's another subject altogether.....The point being here is,I've spend quite a large sum of money on all these PV's and i mean a large sum....Davids PV is the only one that i own that works 100% of the time without a problem....And it's a PV that i can take out to a nice dinner with me without being looked at funny....Now don't get me wrong i have PV's that work 100% of the time and are high quality build PV's and i have no complaints with them at all.... As a matter of fact i like those other PV's so much i have one of each of them...But the SS has everything that i was looking for in the PV.... 6 Volt Vape,Size, Beauty,Weight,Looks,the way it fits in my hand,the switch,the throw switch adjustment.....I mean i can go on and on, you get the point....But the whole point here is, after spending a bunch of money on useless devices...The only one that i really enjoy is the SS....I Only have a few more favorite PV's that i really use on everyday bases....But unfortenetly the rest of them are complete Junk......So hopefully this answers your question why i was so dedicated to this thing......Because David's dedication to SS or any mod that he has produced is unbelievable to me....I mean SS just works perfectly all the time....In my honest opinion i think this is the best manufactured device out there as far as the HV mod PV's are concerned....Like i said i can go on and on... But if you own one of David's PV..... Doesn't really matter what model you own, as long as it was made by David...You can actually see and feel how much work and dedication David has put in to building one of these Mods...

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I totally agree with you. I also own several mods and I enjoy my S6 a lot. Its durable and once you have it set up the way you like the buttons throw (very unique) it fires every time unless the battery is dead and the attie decides to poof away into tiny little pieces of nothingness.... :lol:

I'm hearing David will be doing a very unique big mod and Im hoping he tries. From what I hear the button is going to be unheard of for an all mechanical device. I can't wait to see some pics. :)

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thank you so much bud, it would have taken me hours to figure that one out....Thanks again:)

no problem ;)

Yes, thank you! :thumb:

:)

Jeez Thy, didn't you find mine?

Just kidding redrhino. I didn't win so don't go looking for it.

lol you won that special "Emperors" tip right dragon lady? :D

I'm hearing David will be doing a very unique big mod and Im hoping he tries. From what I hear the button is going to be unheard of for an all mechanical device. I can't wait to see some pics. :)

I don't own any of them yet but I have been eyeing an S6 for awhile and now am waiting to see what this big batt mod turns out to be.

I have a few different devices and like them all for their own reasons. Even the looks of each one has it's own place but I would agree for the "elegance" factor the Super Ts definitely stand out.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
OFFICIAL FREE T-TIP WINNER'S LIST!

1) theECB Link Six Weeks With The Super Six
2) jaxx Link www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/79881-precises-here-4.html
3) Lickastamp Link www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/79881-precises-here-5.html
4) NoOneSpecial Link www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/78272-flashlight-case-super-six-2.html
5) Martin2277 Link Precise's are HERE!!!
6) firhill Link FREE T-tips!!!
7) clownfish159 Link
8)HzG8rGrl Link www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/80107-free-t-tips-7.html
9) MastiffMike Link So...this upcoming big battery mod...
10)georgiasl Link Chad From Super T
11) NatureBoy Link Precise Photos Here
12) Thyestean Link Off to bed
13) grimmer255 Link So...this upcoming big battery mod...
14)SikVapor Link http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...eply&p=1195282
15) djdavis75 Link Info Regarding the Precise's construction
16) rotten76 Link Info Regarding the Precise's construction
17)Monsterkenny Link FREE T-tips!!!
18)hamsup1o Link Precise's are HERE!!!
19) UberDuper Link Info Regarding the Precise's construction
20) stubear62 Link Suggestions for the T-Tip
21) Sidora Link FREE T-tips!!!
22)raqball
Link
Introducing "Shorty" 510/901 T-Tips!
23)
joshua_95602LinkInfo Regarding the Precise's construction
24) Strife Link Precise's are HERE!!!
25)thorn Link Did u win a free T-tip? Post here if u did!

crying.jpg

-----

Last edited:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Redrhino:

Did you order a Precise? If so, how you gonna feel about your SS when you get the Precise? :)

Actually i did not order the Precise.....Since i tried HV PV's, i have been spoiled by HV Vaping.....And no matter how many times i tried to go back to 3.7 Volts,i just can't do it.....For me HV Mods is pretty much where i want to be....I guess at this point, Any 3.7 Volt Mod/PV, Just wont do it for me at all..... David has the Big Batt Mod which is going to be a HV Mod/PV Coming out soon.....So that's a whole different Ball game there...... Will probably order 2 of those one as work horse the other as a back up.... Waiting Patiently for that one:)

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I recently got a low volt atty from nHaler, simulates HV vaping on a 3.7, works great! I'll be using it on my Precise, as well as my new found 510 cartos. (awesome)
I don't know Yankee.....I kind of tried that LR atty Didn't work for me at all...I actually tried it on the Mod it came with originally (woody) Lasted for about a day or so, and then the atty Poped on me... So no luck there at all....But never tried the 510 cartos...Been hearing a lot good things about them cartos Though....I use Cartos when i drive So i might have to give those 510 a try....Thanks for the info though...Greatly appreciated:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread