• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Official East Coast Meeting Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
looks like i'm about 80% going to be able to come--hubs won't be leaving the country till later in march. i'll be driving, (2+ hours) but if there's anyone between winc and fredericksburg that needs a ride, i'll be glad to pick them up provided hubs doesn't get sent out on business.

You gotta go so I can try some of yout Tasty Vapor!

feathersncream

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Northern VA
Lets keep this post going - I didn't even know about this fest until about a hr ago -- I know where has my head been

I live in VA so I prob don't need a room but if I can get the hubby to watch his babbies (lol) and you need to sell another room I might get 1(Queeninnc) - let me know where u stand # wise closer to the cut off date)

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
Last edited:

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
LOL!! Do it, Conrad!! The dogs need a room!! hahaha!!

One week to make reservations guys!!! If we don't get the meeting room free, I am going to be houding you all for money in VA to help pay for the room. You REALLY don't want that! :D
Damn your fast I can't keep up my email getting hits faster than I can type

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
LOL!! Do it, Conrad!! The dogs need a room!! hahaha!!

One week to make reservations guys!!! If we don't get the meeting room free, I am going to be houding you all for money in VA to help pay for the room. You REALLY don't want that! :D

we can put an grumpy old nun & a big ... biker dude at the door with collection plates
If one doesn't scare ya the other one will

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12

Last edited:

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
For any of you that are NOT staying overnight and want to contribute towards the cost of the meeting room, please PM me. We are 9 rooms short of getting the meeting room free and I have only collected $100 of the $450 needed to pay for it. There are also other costs...name tags, signs, snacks....

We need help if this is going to be organized!!

THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread