Not open for further replies.

Amiaji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
North Carolina
:( I hope your pipes didn't freeze.....

It seems that what froze is the pipe going to the pressure gauge. If I manually make the switch the pump comes on but doesn't stop until I manually stop it. Hopefully I can get it thawed out this afternoon and get it better insulated before it freezes again.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
It seems that what froze is the pipe going to the pressure gauge. If I manually make the switch the pump comes on but doesn't stop until I manually stop it. Hopefully I can get it thawed out this afternoon and get it better insulated before it freezes again.

Good luck!
:(

010314_1716_PreventingT2.gif

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Amiaji, bundle up, layers n more layers.
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Frozen pipes, really? I have lots of respect for you people having a cold/white winter. I have a good friend in MN, he uses a torch to unfreeze his plumbing weekly. I know i would not enjoy that.
    FRIDAY@!$#@%$#$**&^(**^^$% Just means i get to hit swap meets and enjoy some family time. Stoneface, your package is heading back to you.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    New York
    Good afternoon DV :) The weekend is almost here...

I hope you guys get your pipes thawed out, that can make a horrible mess :(

Kaleb, I got junk mail today, which unfortunately did not include your package. The updated tracking says that it left a sort facility (Why did it go to another one?? I don't know....) and is expected to be delivered tomorrow. I don't know how much confidence I have in that :glare: but I'll hope for the best :)

KalebK

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Spokane, WA
    Good afternoon DV :) The weekend is almost here...

I hope you guys get your pipes thawed out, that can make a horrible mess :(

Kaleb, I got junk mail today, which unfortunately did not include your package. The updated tracking says that it left a sort facility (Why did it go to another one?? I don't know....) and is expected to be delivered tomorrow. I don't know how much confidence I have in that :glare: but I'll hope for the best :)
    I hope its tomorrow! :) thanks for the updates!!!

Cnew

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 30, 2012
    CA
    My package was a couple days longer getting here when it usually just takes a couple days so things are being slowed up a bit... We drove up to Tacoma today and picked my scooter up, looked at the local humane society and looked at dogs then came home and turned around and drove back to Tacoma to look at a litter of puppies.. We've decided we're just going to fork over the big bucks and get another Eskie because nothing else is appeasing to me. I have a few leads through old connections from my showing days so hopefully I'll know what we're doing soon. One acquaintance is bringing a female that is coming back to her because the poor things pet parent died and she's 2½ years old... We'll see I kind of have my heart set on a puppy...

I'm doing a lot of praying for guidance right now...

Ree

Pray... and look here!
    ― Rescue Me! ― ANIMALS FOR ADOPTION ― Dogs, Cats & More

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread