Official DiscountVapers.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Good to know about FL, btw, AG51. My parents love to travel and visit there, and we have talked to them about retiring down there. Sounds like it's not all it's cracked up to be. You're probably glad not to have more retirees anyhow!
I don't want to scare anyone away from here. Just PLEASE do your research of the area you're going to look into to BEFORE you move there. And the costs involved, espescially for retirement, home insurance is high, taxes are high, food is high, majority of healthcare facilities suck, wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc etc etc. Just make sure you do your homework first before you choose which areas to move and you'll be fine :D

p.s. I watched a PBS program not long ago and they did studies on retirement happiness. They found the best percent of happy retirement people in Colorado believe it or not. I was surprised. But for costs, medical, homes etc they were best there :blink:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
yes, we lived in DFW for 10 yrs before moving to the land of fruits and nuts (SoCAL) for work. North TX has tornadoes and hail and crazy fun storms and awesome people. My best friends are still all in DFW. Loved everything but the hot summers (and hot Spring and hot Autumns:). Still, would live there again. Great cost of living, huge homes for your money and nice people. Miss it still.

I love Dallas, but I DO hate the heat...mostly hate the humidity w/the heat when it's here. But not as bad as gulf area at least (Houston especially!).

I don't want to scare anyone away from here. Just PLEASE do your research of the area you're going to look into to BEFORE you move there. And the costs involved, espescially for retirement, home insurance is high, taxes are high, food is high, majority of healthcare facilities suck, wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc etc etc. Just make sure you do your homework first before you choose which areas to move and you'll be fine :D

p.s. I watched a PBS program not long ago and they did studies on retirement happiness. They found the best percent of happy retirement people in Colorado believe it or not. I was surprised. But for costs, medical, homes etc they were best there :blink:

I love Colorado! Been there many times (I lived there when I was 1, but don't remember much :blink: ). They do have state income tax though, kinda spoiled with not having that here. :D

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I think I'm gonna survive, I'm just gonna feel like poop for a few days. My dear sweet mother wants to take me to the doctor tomorrow, I HATE going to the doctor! I guess 17 surgeries will do that to ya though. :p

17?!? You poor thing...ugh! Well you go if ya need to Kaleb...we need you healthy to chat with & so you can ace more exams! :)

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I think I'm gonna survive, I'm just gonna feel like poop for a few days. My dear sweet mother wants to take me to the doctor tomorrow, I HATE going to the doctor! I guess 17 surgeries will do that to ya though. :p
17?!?!? Unreal!! I say do what's best. If that means going to the doc, then just do it (and pray he doesn't want to do more surgeries for whatever cooties you have). :)

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
:laugh::laugh::laugh:Yes, I said 17! Most of them were orthopedic surgeries do to my disability (Spina Bifida). I probably have like a million dollars worth of metal inside me (not kidding). Lol. Its really exciting to go through the metal detector at the Airport with me! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Ugh, on a more serious note though, I already had the flu like a month ago! Can u get it twice?!

sparky parker

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
central illinois
got vape mail-- had to order before everything sold out/ vape mail withdraw. got a vamo ss - vw is a lot smoother hit than vv very nice apv.
oddy clone looks perfect on the vamo. and the haze ejuice is awesome stuff. some mistakes turn out good.

kale hope you get to feeling better i have had the flu several times this year. i stopped at 10 surgeries, still have a steel rod and screws in my good leg.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
got vape mail-- had to order before everything sold out/ vape mail withdraw. got a vamo ss - vw is a lot smoother hit than vv very nice apv.
oddy clone looks perfect on the vamo. and the haze ejuice is awesome stuff. some mistakes turn out good.

kale hope you get to feeling better i have had the flu several times this year. i stopped at 10 surgeries, still have a steel rod and screws in my good leg.

Thanks Spark!

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
:laugh::laugh::laugh:Yes, I said 17! Most of them were orthopedic surgeries do to my disability (Spina Bifida). I probably have like a million dollars worth of metal inside me (not kidding). Lol. Its really exciting to go through the metal detector at the Airport with me! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Ugh, on a more serious note though, I already had the flu like a month ago! Can u get it twice?!
Ever heard of the $6 Million Man? TV show in the 70s? Yes, I'm older than you...:) "We can rebuild him..." (OK, just Google it...)
Yes, you can get the flu twice, although it usually means that you didn't fully recover the first time. I don't think they usually give you Tamiflu unless you catch it at the very beginning, like say the first 48 hours. The doc might not be able to help if it's the flu.:(

sparky parker

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
central illinois
Ever heard of the $6 Million Man? TV show in the 70s? Yes, I'm older than you...:) "We can rebuild him..." (OK, just Google it...)
Yes, you can get the flu twice, although it usually means that you didn't fully recover the first time. I don't think they usually give you Tamiflu unless you catch it at the very beginning, like say the first 48 hours. The doc might not be able to help if it's the flu.:(

I have the series 1 on dvd, my surgeries was over $500,000 just to fix my legs, bionics for 6 mil was cheep.:)

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA

Haha yes I have, that's what my dad calls me. Lol. Can't take Tamaflu anyway, I guess its hard on your kidneys...

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I'm just gonna feel like doing a poop for a few days.
me too
fille-pipi.gif

You poor thing...ugh!
cheveux-dresse.gif
yes ! You needs to eat more fibers
thumb_biggrin-1.gif

Unreal!! If that means going to the doc, he doesn't want to do more surgeries for whatever cooties you have). :)
mg248.gif
Kaleb has cooties ???
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
Oh dat poor boy. Habin cooties while constipated is terribles
thumb_sad1.gif

Im prayin for Kaleb to not need cootie removal surgery. Amen.
hupw0l.gif
uhhhhh :nun: Amens frum me too please :nun:

Its really exciting to go through the metal detector at the Airport with me!
I had to go into the courthouse once for some papers and they habe a detector there at the door. I totally forgot about the belly ring I was wearing when they said empty your pockets and walk thru ma'am
t1810.gif
Lemme tell you that metal detector was LOUD when it went off sirens !! Cops came from every doorway while I had to lift my shirt to prove I had no weapon and it was a ring in my belly button
t1870.gif

some mistakes turn out good.
yup, I used to smoke ciggies, Now I talk to you peoples cuz of that mistakes
girl_in_love.gif

Do u have Spina Bifida?
No, Butts I some peoples dat do
thumb_wub4-1.gif

Bionic eyesight might be cool...:2cool:
I thought I had bionic eyesights after my cataract surgeries but they told me I was POSTA see dat good anyways
fill-mdr1.gif

pounder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
tucson,az
Kaleb.Hope you are feeling better.I know what you are saying about setting off the metal detectors.Iam so sick and tired of haveing to drop my Drawers for TSA because my Buns of Steel has set off another detector.Im sure you can see how Imbareassing. Not just myself .... every body else in line.Any suggestions?

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Kaleb.Hope you are feeling better.I know what you are saying about setting off the metal detectors.Iam so sick and tired of haveing to drop my Drawers for TSA because my Buns of Steel has set off another detector.Im sure you can see how Imbareassing not just myself .... every body else in line.Any suggestions?
chatter.jpg bumms ub steels :facepalm: oh my werds !! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You needs some ub dese special made teflon coated metal refectin non-detectin depemds
thumbnail3.jpg
for those 'secure' moments in life wiff embarrassin situatioms :)

pounder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
tucson,az
View attachment 192857 bumms ub steels :facepalm: oh my werds !! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You needs some ub dese special made teflon coated metal refectin non-detectin depemds
thumbnail3.jpg
for those 'secure' moments in life wiff embarrassin situatioms :)
Mama.I knew its would be you who hads the answer I just got off da phones after reading yo message and my doctod says dat Obama care will pay fo dem special Drawers.Me lubz you Long time Monkee Mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread