Off analogs and back to vaping – advice wanted on 510-T vs. 510 Carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tober138

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
cHARLOTte, NC
So I started vaping a couple of years ago and stuck with my standard 510’s for most of that time and never really upgraded, except for an eGo. I fell off the wagon and went back to analogs last year, but have kicked them again and gone back to vaping. But since I was happy with my older setup, I never really kept up with the newer innovations and would like some advice to get up to speed.

I really like my eGo, but when I am out and about, I have a preference for my 510’s – just a thing, I prefer to have something that looks more like a traditional cigarette when I am out in public. Obviously the issue with 510’s is that the standard cartridges don’t hold a ton of liquid. In looking around, I see both the single-coil cartos and the 510-T “tank systems” for 510 batteries. I’d just like any feedback / preferences from those who have tried both. Does one last longer than the others between refills? Any difference in performance? Other issues / differences to consider? Would a 510 mega battery be a better choice for either?

I’m trying to decide which way to go with my 510 here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread