O.T. Vapestock in Clearwater Fl. , June 10th and 11th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Vapestock 2011
Come to sunny Clearwater Florida! If you live in Florida or will be in the area..we would love to have you come for both nights or at least one. I understand parking is 12.00 but everthing else except food and drink is free.
Click on the link to see the hotel where it is being held.
Vendors will be donating samples and raffle prizes, some will have displays there.
The group (suncoast vapors) has 2 pavillions down by the water so you can mix and mingle Sat. day.
Read what will be happing and come if you can!:2cool:

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Mark, weren't you just here? I thought you were taKing Christie to Disney?
Clearwater is just like Disney! You can do the race way ride..on the freeway, on the ground roads you do the bumper cars with our from out of State seniors. (I have to be carefull with that..I am getting to the lavender hair stage!)
You can do Nemo's ride if you get drunk and drive your car into the gulf. AND the big one..you can eat dinner at 3pm! You know..to avoid the crowds...:)

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Vapestock 2011
Come to sunny Clearwater Florida! If you live in Florida or will be in the area..we would love to have you come for both nights or at least one. I understand parking is 12.00 but everthing else except food and drink is free.
Vendors will be donating samples and raffle prizes, some will have displays there.
The group (suncoast vapors) has 2 pavillions down by the water so you can mix and mingle Sat. day.

How fun ! Im jealous !

Vapestock 2011

Hey MK.... I will see if I can make it.... it would be nice to finally meet you.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Raven, it will be nice to meet you too! I met so many people last year..it was a blast!

Anita, I am sure there will be a million pics..everyone took a ton last year and there were live feeds in the Florida Vapors club section. I will be sure to post some here and in the Women's Roon.
..maybe you will find yourself down this way when we have a Suncoast vapers club meet! There is one every month.:2cool:

Florida Vapors Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread