Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Wow! you really ARE an early riser Ang! BUMP!

I know, thanks to my damn Military dad...he'd NEVER let me sleep in so I guess it's stuck with me. And I hate it cuz I go back and read what all you peeps talked about the night before and I miss all the fun :(

There's even new Halons I haven't "met" yet. But cool to see the fam growing. BUT missing some "old" fam members!!! Where the heck is JefsView and Wheezal????????????? Getting worried about them both!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And all I got last time was free juice...

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

I haven't won a contest from Halo yet! Although I did win the New Years Eve Contest Dave did for us and Seapup added to the winnings. But Gopher and TCO69 kinda let me have the winning post # I think.

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
At this point I'm all in on halo. I use their gear, and I cannot find any juice like Tribeca or Southern Classic. All their flavors are well developed, even if I don't like them, I can tell they are well thought out. I haven't searched far and wide... But I have not enjoyed anything else I've tried anywhere near as much.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I just read what this is about. I need some Longhorn. Where is my Longhorn ><...while I'm here, I love you Halo. Voodoo is cooperating like a champ. These are magical concoctions. Guys, Halo is magic. Amirite?

Right you are Wumpscut! I call it, 'The Nectar of the gods"....Halo Thunder gods of course!

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
At this point I'm all in on halo. I use their gear, and I cannot find any juice like Tribeca or Southern Classic. All their flavors are well developed, even if I don't like them, I can tell they are well thought out. I haven't searched far and wide... But I have not enjoyed anything else I've tried anywhere near as much.

You forgot to mention how hot Cinder is too...
guess the weather is bad

:lol: of course the weather is bad! If you live anywhere in the US besides California/ Washington (state) Oregon, or Hawai'i the weather is downright insane! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread