• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Now that we said Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Hello all. A soon to be peach state vaper. Just waiting for my 901 starter. Wish I had more money to get more e-liquid, but from what I've read the 30ml I ordered should last me the month and then I can order more.

Welcome! Whereabouts are you located?

Your mileage will vary. With a standard 901, if you don't vape that much, that 30mL may very well last you a month, but it'd only last me about 10 days. If you can possibly swing it, I'd order some sample packs. They can be had pretty cheaply if you shop around. I haven't tried their juice so I can't vouch for it's quality, but mypvshop.com has a pretty cheap sampler pack (5 x 6mL for $15.99 + shipping).

ETA: I also really dig Madvapes.com. They sell juice for ~$5/10mL.

DeniseN

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Douglas, Ga.
Hello everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone that lives in south georgia here. I heard that there is someone else in the town that I live in that is using an electronic cigarette and was curious if they had made it here. I know this sounds crazy to most people but I live in a somewhat small town and everybody knows everybody and talks about everybody lol. I am not crazy. Any hoo, Just thought I would ask. :)

Southern-Vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
southeast GA
Hey DeniseN,

There's a few of us in the southern parts...I am just outside of Brunswick.

I know Douglas...used to live up the road in Hazlehurst for about 8 years.

I'm pretty stocked up with juice, so if you ever run out before you get an order in, let me know. (same goes to you as well yokidd20 and any others that are close)

Looking forward to attending a get-together soon. Atlanta is a bit far, but may be do-able.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi BK_Malik !

And a big welcome to you too! Funny you should mention the DES905 as I'm vaping on one right now. Love the battery life! Great th too! It belongs to my neighbor and I wanted to try it out before I got 1. But I am very impresssed with it.

I was wondering if you have tried a 5V ? Man, I took a few hits off one and it was just too hard to handle for me. Just wondering... Anyway welcome to the board and with any luck we will get another get-together lined up and meet again! ttyl, marya

Hey Marya
Thanks for the reply:), sorry it took me so long to respond. As for your question about the 5V, no I haven't tried one yet but I'm holding out for a Joker from Vaprlife, they should be on pre-order this weekend:thumbs: In the meantime I just ordered a couple of 510 Low Resistance attys from Altsmoke for my 905 (about $21 with discount code). I have great things about these attys, they let you have a 5V simulation without the cost:
AltSmoke | Personal Vaporizers - Ecigs Yeti /510- Low Resistance Atomizers - Atomizers - Accessories
Can't wait!! I'll let you know about both when I get them. Take care.

http://altsmoke.com/accessories/atomizer/yeti-blklr.html

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey GA Family,

I'm going overseas on the 23rd departing from ATL/Hartsfield. I'm a little nervous about my e-cigs. I was thinking of taking my DSE-905, some extra attys and carts + a 30ml juice bottle in my checked luggage (maybe my Mr. Puffer and Joker too if they get here in time), also my 510 and a 3ml juice in my pocket for bathroom vaping. Has anyone been through Hartsfield with any type of e-cig in pockets, carry-on, or checked luggage? I'd appreciate some tips and/or experiences if anybody can help me out. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread