Now Open at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoktek is happy to announce that we now have a retail location at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market!

We will be open Saturdays and Sundays from 9-4pm in booths J10-11. This will be a great opportunity for customers to get a hands-on experience with the many different devices we offer, and hopefully get friends and family familiarized with e-cigarette products. We look forward to seeing you out there this weekend!

Wagon Wheel Flea Market
7801 Park Boulevard
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 544-5319

Show on Google Maps

staticmap

We will carry our most popular items so you can get what you need on weekends!

• SmokEjuice U.S. made e-liquids
  • eGo kits & CE4 Express kits
  • Tanks and Clearomizers
  • Replacement tank cartos
  • Clearomizer coil heads
  • Vivi Nova tanks and coil heads
  • Vamo, Zmax, Robust APV's
  • E-Power Nova kits
  • 510-T, 808 & Vision Crystal kits
  • Disposable e-cigarettes
  • Boge 510 cartomizers
  • ReJuvenator XL cartomizers
  • eGo Mega dual coil cartomizers
  • eGO and eGo-K batteries
  • IMR 18350, 18650 batteries
  • Li-Ion battery chargers
Pricing at the flea market is higher than our website pricing, but we provide a much better selection and are lower priced than others out there by a considerable margin. We are also offering the option (for those in the "local group") of ordering online and picking up your order at the Wagon Wheel! Orders placed before Noon Friday can be picked up on the weekend. All you need to do is select "Local Pickup" at checkout and put in the comments to "please deliver to Wagon Wheel".

We hope you can stop by and say hello!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Reading stuff like this is absolute torture for me. :( I wish we had a brick-and-mortar store somewhere here in Georgia, or a Flea-Market booth like this. I love that ST has fast shipping, but I would really like to see things first-hand before I bought them. Oh well, maybe it's for the best....for my wallet!
You could always PM me about your own SmokTek B&M in Georgia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread