Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
CES, could you follow-up with sandy about Welcome Thread or Avi Party & Theme? She stopped by but didn't say what she wanted (if either).

I just posted a note in the advanced add-ons thread that i'll check back with her in late-october if she hasn't decided on a theme by then. I outlined the choosing of a theme in our PM conversation (and invited her to post any time and come by for celebrations)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
well, it was actually an oblique way of asking when/if SandyBeach was going to be added to the list.... :blush:

i guess it maight have worked better to just add her to the to be added thread... :facepalm:

i think the reason catt hesitated - she did not say a word about being willing to participate and/or being interested in a welcome thread only when she stopped by ......

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Didn't realize you were meaning sandy :D. Thought it was just a general question. I was waiting on a little more specifics for sandy before adding to the list.

I think we need to get a specific Welcome thread only or Welcome thread/Avi party answer from a pre vet before adding them to the list; otherwise how do we know that they really do want to participate? If someone does just stop by and say Hi I'm gonna be a vet soon; and get stuck on the list, what happens if they had no idea of what was behind the Pre Veteran Thread and never show up again - or get contacted afterwards and don't wish to participate?

I realize sandy was invited; but still would like some specifics for the List. just my :2c: :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread