Not sure what's wrong.. Atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

softpiano

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Lithuania
Hello. I now found some kind of a problem.. :/ Sometimes inhales become very very easy.. When it is harder to inhale, everything is ok with taste and vapor production.. But sometimes now my inhaling is almost like through an empty straw.. And vapor becomes very poor.. Hit to throat disapears then.. And i don't know why sometimes inhales become so easy? Maybe it is a problem with my atty? Or is it becaus of bad refilling? Or what??? By the way atty becomes very very hot! Even the metal part of the batery where the button is, becomes really hot!.... Any ideas?

I'm using EGO and cart mod with blue foam..

invisiblewardog

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia, USA
All batteries are not equal...nor are attys. It's possible that minor manufacturing differences are causing that battery/atty combination to short somewhere, which might cause a very hot battery and button.

As another example, with certain varieties of 801 attys on the XHaler, the device will short and the batteries/button get very hot. If it's only that specific combination, try backing the atty off a tiny bit. If that "fixes", that's your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread