Not sure how long I can keep up at this pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Yesterday I was 14 days tobacco free and 16 days vaping. Feeling really good about not ever going back to tobacco but not so sure about this APV stuff. Cincinnati store was out of stock on the Olive Drab so I drove up to the Columbus store to pick one up.

df291f709c2d07148d30dfa6c7e6ca4d.jpg

:vapor:

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
You have some nice machinery there. How do you like them?

Judge, I like them a lot. At this stage in my vaping I Cannot really think of any reason to have all of the bells and whistles a lot of mods come with. These are simple, well built and made locally just like me. Everyone at AltSmoke has been more than generous with their time answering all of my questions and teaching me what I need to know. Some day I am sure I will venture out into different mods but it feels good to support local businesses.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Added my first Phiniac Friday and awaiting Vapemail today for my second. Liking the carto tanks systems so far. Considering the kick15 will be out soon, I don't think I would need to move to any other mod when I venture into the rebuildables.

That Phiniac looks nice. Here's my white SB with my Phiniac with some Hoosier Vapes' Elegance caps, a Valley View Vapes' 7 ml Triple V pyrex tank, and an AGA-T2 RBA with pyrex tank.

Bella_Phin_1.jpg Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG clear&frosted-tank-1.jpg Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
When Baditude finally goes 100% bottom feeding, gets the whole dna12/20 thing out of his system and hopefully moves to REOland, Ohio. I will buy his retro white 'n black SB IF HE AUTOGRAPHS IT. You heard it here first, folks!

RHP

ETA: Ya lucked out Matt. A reputable online vendor decided to open up a shop in your backyard. Some of us 'lil people who live inside your 'puter are very jealous right now. Stay strong 'n vape on brother!

Last edited:

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Very nice lineup Baditude, very nice.

RHP, You are 100% correct. I think it was destiny that AltSmoke had there grand opening when they did. I had known about Ecig's for a long time and had resisted. After my surgery and start back up on tobacco I found the thread on a truck forum that I was reading and clicking on every link posted and found the " Grand Opening " thread here. What do you know it was the very next day. I went and the rest along with the tobacco is history. A lot of great, positive people in this community and I am also fortunate that there are so many local knowledgable people as well.

Here is my second Phiniac that I received yesterday.

866fd248b9a36ec30a63b069c39ef945.jpg

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Added a few items this past week.

Red SB w/black button, kick and ibtanked from the classifieds on Monday.
Red SB w/silver button ( was told this was a scarce one ) from the AltSmoke in Cincinnati on Monday as well.
Silver vein BB ( for work carry ) from Cincinnati store on Saturday.

a4c60f9423799b1cec5681333b5c56cb.jpg

1fe2eaae15a70a1588cc82c727019f14.jpg

And a some pics of the entire ( current ) Bullet family.

64fed0c634fa1a41870095c22301fcb5.jpg

3a099ab76e45764bea7a4e514eab3f45.jpg

bcfa2155e628f2b32a29de7cad40427c.jpg

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I'm in the middle, actually. Dayton area. West Carrollton, specifically. Cinci store is probably closer, but I'm a huge Buckeye fan, so I'll be up there this Fall.

:toast:

Ha! West Carrollton huh? My buddy Baron owns a barber shop in West Carrollton. he is a huge Buckeye fan and we both were long time Browns season ticket holders.

Telekinesis

Aug 11, 2013
Ohio
Ha! West Carrollton huh? My buddy Baron owns a barber shop in West Carrollton. he is a huge Buckeye fan and we both were long time Browns season ticket holders.

Nice. I'm actually kicking back watching a preseason game right now, can't wait for the Bucks to start back up. Vaping is going to reduce a lot of heart attacks this season, I think. Seems to be a good combo. :)

I might have to check in on Baron one of these days, never been there. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread