• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Northwest Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Except for the people I've converted, most don't really live in the area.
Still there has been a couple strangers that I've run into. More and more people seem to know what they are though. :)

Visit our site Windy City Vapers Club and put out a feeler thread out to see if there's anyone in your neck of the woods. Better yet we have our next monthly meet on April 9th where all the playas play.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Sent you one back. Yeah, when we go out there to visit I get an odd look or two when toking on my chuck but all our friends and locals refer to us as the "Chicago People" Still not sure what that is about cause I ain't nothing like Chicago people. LOL!
I do want to get out there soon, need to visit my horses and I've been craving me some fried chicken with jan sauce for a while!

Crossbar

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Okay, I swear to you that once you come out to ONE meet up, you will come back again. Where the meet ups happen is right at the Wyndham Hotel. Vape and stay the night. We have James from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop make the trip from Michigan EVERY MONTH, because he enjoys it so much. You enter the raffles you can walk away with juices, kits and mods. We also have anywhere from 3 to 5 vendors at every meet up and they bring their wares with them. So, it's a good opportunity to stock up on juice, atty's, batt's, carto's and mods without the shipping costs. Just think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread