• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Norman Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
Went to Norman Vapes this past weekend and I have to say that this place is AWESOME! The people there were wonderful and very helpful. I purchased a AGA-T V2 rba, and they walked me through it and told me to watch U-Tube vidoes for it. The young lady that was helping me was full of energy and just so nice. I am still not good at the building of the rba, damn coils, but I'm so glad they had them in stock, or else I probably would not have gotten one anytime soon. Just wanted to give a shout out to them!

-Jeff

MamaReads

Mar 16, 2013
OK, USA
Hey, you're from W'ford!! I have family there and lived out there for 20 years.

About Norman Vapes ~ went once to get additional coils for my Kanger mt3. They don't carry Kangers so I was out of luck. There was a lot of ppl in there trying flavors, so i didn't do that either. Bought a lanyard. Probably won't go back. We use Vapor Hut on 19th in Moore and had pretty much the same experience you described. Very helpful, very energetic. Glad to see anyone vaping vs smoking. Kudos to you!!

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
Next time I'm in OKC I might go to Moore and go to Vapor Hut. I wasn't sure where it was, and I was short on time, so I just went to Norman since I knew where that one was. Glad I could find a "used to be" local person on the boards! :)

Hey, you're from W'ford!! I have family there and lived out there for 20 years.

About Norman Vapes ~ went once to get additional coils for my Kanger mt3. They don't carry Kangers so I was out of luck. There was a lot of ppl in there trying flavors, so i didn't do that either. Bought a lanyard. Probably won't go back. We use Vapor Hut on 19th in Moore and had pretty much the same experience you described. Very helpful, very energetic. Glad to see anyone vaping vs smoking. Kudos to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread