NorCal Vape Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmkr209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This question is for Geoff. At the last NorCal meetup you mentioned that you were interested in have the next meetup at the Tasty Vapor shop on Sept. 29th. Are you still planning on hosting the NorCal meetup? because they are so much fun and I really enjoy hanging with everyone.

Last edited:

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
Well....I'm not Geoff, but that is still the plan. Next NorCal vape Meet will be here at Tasty Vapor on the 29th of Sept. The last one was the first one for me, and I gotta say, it was a blast.
TVChris

YAY!!!!!!!So cool!!

Esmkr, you are SO correct about Modesto :D I'm from there so I agree with confidence :lol:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay, sorry for the late reply. There has been a ton of graphics related stuff popping up, and with Ramilya in Russia, I've been covering a lot of bases on the operations end of things, so I've been a little absent on ECF.

Here's the straight dope:

Yes, Tasty Vapor will be hosting a Northern California Vape Meet. This will take place here at the lab on Saturday, September 29th.

Your additional hosts will be Orion of Vapor Den in Berkeley, and Michael Mullins of DigitalCiggz in Santa Rosa. There will be electronics to checkout and purchase, tons of liquids to sample, a considerable number of raffles round the clock. We'll have snacks, soda, beer.

Grim Green has also mentioned he and Amber would like to be there, so I guess Grim will be in attendance.

If you have any questions, I'll sticky this thread and keep checking the thread. That's all I have for now. I should have a california-wide flyer out in the next few days as well as a post up on our Facebook Group and of course an official post here.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
For those that have been asking, 7:00 PM September 29, Saturday, 1017 22nd Ave. Inside the Embarcadero Cove complex (towards the back and to the left). Bring your mod(s) and a drip tip. There should be plenty of sample to try, and cartos if you don't have an atty. We'll have refreshments. If you've never been to one of these, they are a kick.
TVChris

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For those in the Norther California Area! Be there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/324701244293346/

Your hosts will be: Tasty Vapor, Digitalciggz & Vapor Den

The event will be catered by: Rockridge Market Hall Caterers (truly awesome stuff)

There will be raffles around the clock, proceeds benefitting CASAA

There will be tons of prize and juice giveaways

Basically, it's just going to be awesome and you should be there, provided you're able to be in the area! We'd love to have you over!

esmkr209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Tasty Vapor, DigitalCiggz, and Vapor Den. Looking forward to visiting the Lab and meeting a lot of amazing people. Good Times are just around the corner. If anyone is on the fence about coming, please trusty me make the trip no matter how far away you are, you will not be disappointed.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
For those in the Norther California Area! Be there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/324701244293346/

Your hosts will be: Tasty Vapor, Digitalciggz & Vapor Den

The event will be catered by: Rockridge Market Hall Caterers (truly awesome stuff)

There will be raffles around the clock, proceeds benefitting CASAA

There will be tons of prize and juice giveaways

Basically, it's just going to be awesome and you should be there, provided you're able to be in the area! We'd love to have you over!

GRRRRR @#$%@$%#$ My mom's birthday (88) and 2 days before my cousin and I fly to South Africa for 2 weeks so cousin will
be staying with me to pack! How often do these happen? I really want to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread