Noone's making custom PNP/Voopoo coils?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I'm a little late to the drop-in PNP coil game, I just got Wotofo's SMRT PNP rebuildable coil system and I LOVE IT. I've always been an oldschool rebuildable, low ohm, high watts, big hot vapor fan, and extremely skeptical of the replaceable pods because, let's be honest 5 years ago they didn't hold a candle to a plain'ol rda that you have to spend 15 minutes building and getting just right.

Well the PNP coils have me kicking myself for not trying them sooner as they produce 95% the same amount of vapor of a *perfect* RDA build, but with 10x better warmth and flavor.

So I'm wondering why the heck other companies besides wotofo aren't upping the anty and making better PNP coils like Wotofo (the Voopoo ones are great, but Wotofo really outshines them with their rebuildable mesh-style pods). I would easily pay $20 for an Ohm Science pre-made Alien Clapton pnp pod or something a little more intense. Since you can put these PNP'S on an 80+ watt mod, there's a world of possibility for plug-n-play cloud chasing if you want, and I think there's some financial incentive for that.

Does anybody know where you can maybe buy some blank wholesale pnp shells because I might try and make my own if no one else does!

Reactions: bigbob2322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread