noobs-Worth checking out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
This was my method too quit smoking and worked great while i researched on ecf.,i know it might not be for everyone but its info none the less. im posting this only because im seeing these logic black label 2 pc disposables for 9.95(factory price) pop up everywhere alongside the njoys and i bought another one to compare too my vapeing a variable v mod a month later. excellent even now,great throat hit and vapor and flavor is awesome compared to other cig size cheapies. battery life not so good. so the trick to making these work is to buy an
njoy pack that has the usb charger,with 1 two piece ecig. this battery will fit the logic cartomizer and will give you at least 2 days longer on the logic after the original logic battery dies. not only that, but i also ordered juices to try by using the condom method to refill and it works great. i still use these carts in my diy pass through while charging my lavatube

Traditional Cartridge Refills - NJOY
LOGIC BLACK LABEL - REGULAR 1.8% NICOTINE BY VOLUME - Logicecig Store
ecig.jpg

Last edited:

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
Not worth checking out.

If you are a new member and found ECF, do yourself a favor and ignore this overpriced crapware. Look around, read, ask your questions and you are very likely to end up with a good setup. The things in the OP are exactly what we are trying to help you avoid.
as a noob myself i normally respect experienced users info. But in this case I dont care how veteran or experienced you may be for the simple fact that what worked for me for a temporary solution may be someone elses only option that works while #1 they wait for an order on a "good setup" #2 while they are sifting through all the info deciding on whats best for them.
Any info that keeps a person off cigs is good info. Unless you have tried this method as a quick and dirty means of being analog free then i dont really think your negative reply was necessary.

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, maybe not unnecessary...... I started with a mini, I liked it back then when I had no idea what I was doing but I spent WAY too much money on that! Battery lifes sucks very quickly and the cartos don't last. Refilling them yourself is risky, I screwed up 2 batteries doing that. If any liquid gets on the battery, you can kiss it good-bye. However, if it works for some people, go for it. You may soon find you'll want a better mod but everyone has to experience that for themselves... I moved on to a Lavatube after only 4 weeks and I'm in "vape-heaven" but that's just me, I know of people that have used minis for months and like them. They are not for me but work for some..... Good luck on your vaping adventure!

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
Well, maybe not unnecessary...... I started with a mini, I liked it back then when I had no idea what I was doing but I spent WAY too much money on that! Battery lifes sucks very quickly and the cartos don't last. Refilling them yourself is risky, I screwed up 2 batteries doing that. If any liquid gets on the battery, you can kiss it good-bye. However, if it works for some people, go for it. You may soon find you'll want a better mod but everyone has to experience that for themselves... I moved on to a Lavatube after only 4 weeks and I'm in "vape-heaven" but that's just me, I know of people that have used minis for months and like them. They are not for me but work for some..... Good luck on your vaping adventure!

my first purchase after 2 weeks of above mentioned method was the lavatube and its great. But somehow i guess people are just not comprehending my intention. My method is just a starting point for finding a way to buy locally and not being turned off by the s@#t quality store boughts while gathering the info and knowledge here on ecf to make a wisely thought out leap into a full time vaper.
I was turned off by it when i bought one a few years ago. had this method been available back then i would be a vaper for years already

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
Considering the cost of smoking, if the only thing you can find is a GreenSmoke, WhiteCloud, Njoy, Blue, etc. I don't see the problem. The main thing is to stop killing yourself with cigarettes. If you can wait a few days before you start vaping, then ordering a good kit at a much lower price would be better.

The fact remains that you can get a much better PV at a third of the cost by ordering a Volt, eGo, Kgo, Lavatube, etc.

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
Considering the cost of smoking, if the only thing you can find is a GreenSmoke, WhiteCloud, Njoy, Blue, etc. I don't see the problem. The main thing is to stop killing yourself with cigarettes. If you can wait a few days before you start vaping, then ordering a good kit at a much lower price would be better.

The fact remains that you can get a much better PV at a third of the cost by ordering a Volt, eGo, Kgo, Lavatube, etc.
I 100% agree, anything listed or suggested on ecf will be better than a store bought. At least you seem to understand what my post was really intended for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread