Noob...which to get!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
I ordered my first ecig yesterday. I wanted the Pilot, but PureSmoker was out of stock (on a LOT of things I wanted). I ended up ordering a DSE901 from Lite-Cig, along with some cartridges, and extra atomizers and smoke juice from PureSmoker.

I hope to be ordering everything from PureSmoker from here, if they can remain stocked. :)

Merus

You sound exactly like me.

I went out in search of a Pilot, to no avail, so I opted for the 901b from Litecig w/ some cartridges (minus the extra atomizer, which I'll probably pick up next week), and I also grabbed some Cash Cola juice from Puresmoker.

Found a good case on Ebay, as well.

Hopefully, I'll be up and running by Wednesday or Thursday.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I have to agree with the lots of vapor. I tried to use mine while out and I just couldn't. Not only a lot of vapor....but it hovered horribly. My friend fanned the air to dissipate it...lol

Tried using it at my daughter's and she told me if her husband saw all that smoke, he would have a problem with it....so I couldn't smoke it there. For some reason, the vapor lingered unusually long. That was only with the Dura...not my penstyles :yawn:

Lu

ROB26

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Fort Worth TX
I would suggest the Dura...especially if you can get it at a discounted price! I've had mine for almost 2 months now, and I absolutely love it! The warranty is a definite plus! I find the Dura to be very easy to maintain and operate and is a great size. SO, that's my opinion, best of luck in your decision process, hope it works out for you either way.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
I've made my decision! *Flips Coin* Heads! damn... *Flips Coin again* Tails...damn!

I got quite a few things to think about...it sounds like I can't really go wrong with either decision so I guess that is good :p

Now...should I buy the sample pack of juices from puresmoker or should I just pick one and go with that? lol

It might not be a bad idea to grab the sample pack, BUT maybe choose one 15ml bottle, so that you've got some reserves for your cartridges and whatnot.

After trying a little bit of all the samples, you can have a better idea of what to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread