Noob to forum and vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Well, vaping is a journey to find what works the best for us as individual vapers. No one device will be accepted as the the best for everyone; we all will have our own devices which either worked well or were failures. The only way to find what works best for your setup is to try a variety of them.

There is always going to be room to upgrade to a better device, whether it is the battery or the juice attachment, or both. You can take this as far as you desire. This is a very young industry with improvements in gear being made on a monthly basis.

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
I preferred a t3s with my ego set. T3s is plastic so if you like mint, menthol, cinnamon or strong citrus that may not be the tank for you. Those are known as tank crackers and there's prob more I don't know of. It's also a bit airy compared to similar tanks which was a plus for me. If you want some of those tank cracker flavors and a tighter draw a mini pro tank 2 could be good which uses glass. I suggest those two because the atomizers are fairly easy to find and they won't look like a lolly pop on your ego.

• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier posting about business outside authorized areas

LondonGirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
London, UK
Is there anything in particular you'd like from your tank that you're not getting at the moment? Might help us narrow things down for you.

Personally I prefer Evod tanks. If you want glass for certain flavours, there is a glass Evod, or the Protank, or Protank Mini. I have a Protank 1 Mini, which uses the same coils as the Evod, so I find it convenient.

Anni57

Feb 1, 2014
Idaho Falls Idaho
anniww-vi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread