Noob looking for more info in Ypsilanti, MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ypsimiland

Jan 21, 2011
Ypsilanti, MI
Apologies for posting this in the more general forum, but I do not yet have clearance to post/reply in the Michigan forum.

I'm fairly new to vaping (about 3 months). I have an nPro as well as a 510. I really like the 510, but I'm not too big on buying everything online. Besides being able to try before I buy, I'd much rather support a local establishment.

In the Michigan forum, someone had mentioned a shop in Ypsilanti, MI (party/deli store) that sold some e-liquid as well as the 801 model, but they didn't give the name of the place.

Does anyone know the name of the store, or do you have any other brick and mortar stores in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area?

Thanks in advance!

Hey my Name is Fahad and I am running an electronic cigarettes booth in Briarwood mall, Ann Arbor. I dont know if you will read this post or not but I just opened in this mall and my e-ciggs are mega size cartridges which gives around 400 puff (a pack & half). You also dont need to refill them because they are refilled and you just buy the cartridges as you buy your pack of cigarettes. It is called "A clean cigarette" .

Hope to see you soon.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread