Noob in N. Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyMayhem

Nov 9, 2012
Austin, Texas
Hello everyone!

So excited to find this forum, I've been lurking for a few days now. I literally bought my 1st blu disposable a week ago yesterday, just to try it out. Now a week later, I'm playing the waiting game for my 1st vapemail. I luckily stumbled onto the e-cig subreddit and have been doing a lot of researching, tons of reading, a little bit of stalking, and watching YouTube vids. I've learned so much in the last week! But I know I have so much more to learn... but at least the lingo no longer sounds like Klingon to me. :thumb:

I'm currently waiting on a eGo Twist 1000mah & 2 clearos (Kanger T2 + Vision V3), which I got for just under $40. Seemed like a good starting point for me. Ordered yesterday and already shipped, now I'm just impatiently waiting.

In the meantime, I was THRILLED to find out there is a B&M location 15 minutes from my house. All About Vapor in Round Rock, Tx has been a god send. I went in yesterday, TWICE. 1st trip, I grabbed some 5ml sample bottles of 5 different flavors: Camel's Back (I smoked Camel analogs), Our Y4, Clove, Purple Punch, and Sweet Menthol. Then the 2nd trip, I came back in for a cheap backup PV after stalking their website... a eGo T 650mah for $10 and a bridgeless dripping atomizer for $7. I couldn't stand the wait so for $20 I got a nice little system that I can keep in my pocket while I try out some rad juices until my "big rig" arrives in the mail.

Anyway, can't wait to meet you all. If anyone is in Austin area, hit me up! ~missy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread