No Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedskates

Dec 1, 2009
new jersey
hello i just bought the smoke free e cig 2 days ago in hopes of kicking my 2 pack a day habit and was really excited when i tried it at the kiosk before purchasing it. it gave me the kick and motions of smoking that the patch or gum just cant do. however, when i got home and charged it for the full 8 hours (the first charge is supposed to be that long) and loaded the cartridge my first drag left me really bummed. absolutely nothing came out. ive tried charging it several more times with no results. also, i dont know if this makes a difference, but when i first screwed in the battery, the charger had the red light indicating that it was charging for only a few minutes before turning green indicating that it was charged

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
hello i just bought the smoke free e cig 2 days ago in hopes of kicking my 2 pack a day habit and was really excited when i tried it at the kiosk before purchasing it. it gave me the kick and motions of smoking that the patch or gum just cant do. however, when i got home and charged it for the full 8 hours (the first charge is supposed to be that long) and loaded the cartridge my first drag left me really bummed. absolutely nothing came out. ive tried charging it several more times with no results. also, i dont know if this makes a difference, but when i first screwed in the battery, the charger had the red light indicating that it was charging for only a few minutes before turning green indicating that it was charged

Not sure what type of ecig you have but I'll assume it's a supermini style. You can look that up here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...strated-guide-e-cigs-parts-1-through-6-a.html

And you're best bet on getting advice on how best to use it would be in one of these forums, likely the 4081 - where you'll get advice from veterans of this model on how to get more vapor.

Model Specific Discussion - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

On the battery charging issue - when the charger goes green, you're good to go. The instructions have are a holdover from NiCads and do not apply to lithium ion or lithium polymer batteries. Good links for batteries on charging, how to lengthen battery life, etc.:

Charging lithium-ion batteries
How to charge - when to charge table
Do and don't battery table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread