Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I had just started vaping when I got laid off from my job. I stayed home for a year before I started back to school and eventually back to work. I was nervous at first cause I was used to vaping all day.

Imagine my surprise when i discovered I had no cravings! I have 3 hours of classes with no problems and even the other day I stayed in the computer lab working on homework during out break instead of running to my car!

I also have no problems at work. When we are busy I dont even think about it...Granted when we slow down I go out back ...but its mainly to sit not to vape! LOL

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced having no cravings.

Now I do DIY and I am now down to like 3 mg nic so Im sure that plays a big part of it. I cut down mainly cause the throat hit was getting too much for me and I always use Kayfuns.

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
I "FEEL" I still vape because of the Hand To Mouth thing I am so use to. Sometimes I forget to vape and then say to myself I haven't had a vape in a while and then go for the PV.

I am also down to 6mg and sometimes 0mg mixed with the 6mg. I figure one more order of juice (I buy it in 5 30ml bottle lots with lasts me about 35-40 days) and I'll be done with vaping.

I started vaping to get off cigarette. I am now close to 5 months without an analog. I always planned on giving up vaping once I kicked the cigarette habit.

ssgswjohnson

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Fort Meade, MD
I still get strong cravings, but my job is a high stress environment (wouldn't have it any other way... glutton for punishment I suppose). And my home life involves raising my six kids and keeping my wife and mother from offing each other... so yeah, I still get cravings. But I can say they aren't nearly as intense as when I dipped Grizzly!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

M3CH M0D M4DN355

Aug 21, 2014
UK
I believe its the other chemicals in tobacco that your body really wants more so than the nicotine, and as these chemicals are not present in the vapour its a lot easier to set the e-cig down rather and not light up an analogue cig. I am not saying nicotine isn't addictive, I just do not think its the most addictive compound in tobacco.

I can go way longer without a vape than I used to be able to go without cigs that's for sure.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I've been vaping over a year now and I definitely dont have anymore nic fits like when I was smoking. I'm down to 6mg nic and probably could go lower but I can't find alot of vendors that do 3. I'm definitely all about the hand to mouth motion. Don't know if i'll ever get past that.

You can always order the 6mg nic and a 0mg nic of the same flavor and mix them 1/2 and 1/2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread