Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I made an order on June 12th and received an email with a question which I answered on June 13th. My order 'reads' confirmed, and I have not received a shipping notification.

I emailed you Monday asking for an update on the order and as of today have not received any response. I don't mind waiting if necessary, but would appreciate communication as to the status of the order.

Thanks

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
kbf, First my apologies if we have slipped in responding to you. Please PM me your order number or name the order was made under and I will look it up.

I did look back at the orders and believe I have located yours by the date, it is custom cut tubes that should have gotten done by now. Initially there was no length provided and by the time we got the length the person who does most of these had to take a leave for a medical procedure.

I was under the impression that a reply was sent on this yesterday when it was brought to my attention. I cut these myself yesterday and they will be shipping today. Again sorry if you did not get the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread