No Box Joye 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbb

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
WV
www.theveteranvaper.com
Is your $35 no box Joye 510 genuine Joye?

I've got a few friends I've converted, but using my stuff. They are now interested in getting a kit and I told them it was around $50. However, I later remembered cignot had them for $35. I'm sure they'd be happy to save some money.

Anyone else purchased these $35 no box kits? All okay with them?

Thanks!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Ive had 2 of them (I got 2 as it worked out cheaper than buying spare attys AND batterys together) :D Plus a bunch of spare attys, the PT..their BASIC range of juices..
Cignot only sell the genuine joyetech products (attys, batteries etc) and Ive been very satisifed which is why I go back to them again n again.
Very nice people to deal with, good product, good price.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes they are the real deal.
My attys and batts are still going strong that I bought from them in October 2009 and I vape all day.
Excellent service, great products, super fast shipping.
I really enjoy their ECOpure juice, too.
My PCC developed a problem and in 2 days I had a new one from them.

Vape On!!!!!!

magilarilla

Mar 9, 2010
Minnesconsin
Yeppers, Cignot is incredible! Its where I've sent all of my friends...that is, where I've sent them after they're done drooling with envy over my 510 and how well it works and they've finished their stories about "this ecig I tried that leaked juice in my mouth and gave me a killer headache and ONLY cost $120+....". Yeah, completely satisfied with the ladies of Cignot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread