NLV - Bounty Hunter / Cold Creek / Renegade RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDV

Jul 26, 2011
CT
First I'll start by saying the packing was superb and they included this awesome tin that fit's a couple 10ml juice bottlles and a few cartomizers and each juice had it's own baggie. Pricing is great especially for the SS drip tips @ $2.5 vs everyone else's $4.5. Each juice is 16mg and has it's own dual coil carto on a Silverbullet with a fresh AW IMR.

Bounty Hunter VG - Yum... Warmish fresh baked cake inhale with a smooth vanilla / cake batter exhale with a touch of light tobacco. Very good vapor as all other 100 vg juices. Taste is very different than boba's, no sweet spicyness and much less tobacco. Very good vape but I wouldn't want to be limited to it all day.

Cold Creek blend - Cool... Mildly warm Menthol inhale with a cool spearmint exhale. Taste like chewing on spearmint orbit gum, nice change of pace. Spearmint dominates the true menthol taste but it's a good refresher. Meh on vapor, not great and not terrible.

Renegade RY4 blend - Warm caramel... Warm caramel inhale with slight vanilla but overwhelming caramel exhale. Little to no tobacco taste but it's a good caramel taste. Too sweet for an all day, this 10mls will probably last me a long while. Would most likely do great as an additive to a bland tobacco flavor. Vapor is same as Cold Creek.

As a vendor I will sure be back for more, more cartomizers, much more drips tips and plenty of Bounty Hunter. They even have these cool bottle caddies which hold two 10ml bottles or whatever else for $2.50. However, they did mistake my Marshal tobacco for RY4, I'm not too concerned since it itself is good and I'm sure they'd rectify if I notified them but it's worth nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread