NJoy NPro Duo Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

not.joy

Jul 17, 2010
Wisconsin
There's already several other ECF posts on this subject, but as new member not allowed to use Reply function so have to post as new topic. Looking for advice ref locating other suppliers of NJoy's NPro Duo battery (or RN4081 battery)(<or probably there's other batteries too that can also be used interchangeably). I'm having the same problem with the NPro Duo batteries as other posts have described --that what happens with NJoy's "guaranteed replacement" policy is that the replacement batteries are just as malfunctioning or worthless as the defective batteries they've replaced. I've only tried one other battery supplier to date (I think it was AquaVapor's RN4081, which didn't work for me at all), so now I'm looking to find out whether anybody knows of ANY reliable make of this battery being sold by ANYone?? All I'm asking is for a battery that would at least for its short lifespan work properly, even if it doesn't last beyond a month or so. Please, any suggestions?? Thanks!!

zombienerd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
The best place I've found for ALL things RN4081 (NPro) is azsmokefree.com

I've bought my spare batteries, atomizers, USB Passthrough, carts and cartos from there.

Shipping is fast, I have no complaints, they have gotten lots of other great reviews on here too.

I've only had the spare batteries a few days now, but they're cheap enough that it's not a huge concern for me. Several colors and LED colors available, and they hold a good charge (4 hours for me, but I chain vape a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread