NJOY KING review question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
Personally, I would recommend getting a Smokeless Image starter kit, AND one of their X2's (which is the same as an eGo). These are '808' threaded devices, so the 510/eGo stuff you see around does not fit on them. Use the cig sized out and about, and the X2 at home.

Very cost effective and a great way to start.

I've tried some Kings, but for me, they just did not last long enough and cost too much.

silentnights

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
phoenix az
My wife and I both started with NJOY kings, and ohh man are they harsh for a light smoker, and the cost is higher than a pack of cigs and it only lasted me about 1/3 of the time a pack of cigs would. We both moved onto v2cigs.com. Their batteries are at a higher voltage than most cig style batteries (which you will find later on is awesome). Their flavors are good. Price is ok, not great but ok, and they sell liquid for refilling their cartomizers. Overall we have had great success with them (and so has our family, and some distant relatives).

nep84

Feb 4, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm looking at volt v2cigs.com and blu starter kits now.

There are some concepts I think I'm grasping and some that confuse me. So here goes a sanity check.

Can one use a flavor cartridge from any vendor with a rechargeable battery from another?

Can either the volt or v2cigs.com products be purchased in a retail store?

How do the liquids work?

Lastly for the vaporholics lurking out there blu has a peach schnapps catridge.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Can one use a flavor cartridge from any vendor with a rechargeable battery from another?

Probably not, since each manufacturer wants to lock you into its own "system" so it can sell you its overpriced cartridges. 510 is the fitting standard which seems to be emerging as normal, but a lot of the cigalikes use proprietary fittings.

Can either the volt or v2cigs.com products be purchased in a retail store?

Someone else will have to answer this, since I only shop hardware and e-liquids on the internet.

How do the liquids work?

You purchase bottles of e-liquids separately, then add them to whatever your delivery device of choice (atomizer/cartridge, cartomizer, clearomizer, tank/carto, whatever). You then screw your delivery device into your battery and vape. NJoy, Blu and others stuff the e-liquid into (usually) non-refillable, proprietary cartomizers. Adding e-liquid to your delivery device usually is a simple procedure: you just pour in some e-liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread