njoy king commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
My girlfriend and I were sitting on the couch watching television (Im pretty sure it was a major network) and this njoy king commercial came on. It wasn't a bad commercial necessarily, you could tell they put some money into it. Anyone else by chance see it?

Those will soon go away. I didn't get to see it though. :(

Guess I can look it up on youtube!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
actually it seems the king commercial is trying to make the point that smokers finally have an alternative to tobacco without quitting. - saw it last night and unlike the blu and other commercials if i was just starting again i would probably be trying them. well done i think.

Last edited:

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
RIZE FROM THE ASHES!!!.....yeah ive seen it...and laughed at it whole heartedly until i thought of the exposure the ecig culture will recieve then i said "you go blu"...what ever gets em in the door to us right? plenty of people start with a blu or like units then realize there is hope and an adventure waiting for them.
the ecig culture takes good care of themselves ...this i have seen on this forum.

JP_Guinness

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Washington, D.C.
Hope this isn't too off-topic, but who knows of super mini ecig that has the same awesome throat-hit as the Njoy King, but is not a disposable; and one that has a battery recharge case that comes with it?

I'm a loooong time vaper, as well as a long time forum browser (not much of a poster). I use an Ego clone for daily vamping, but I always like to use the small analog sized PVs when I take "smoke breaks" at work. It helps trick my brain into thinking I'm smoking a real cig.

I really hope nobody responds and mentions the Colibri or, god forbd, the SafeCig Micro. Those units have very little vapor and absolutely no throat-hit.

If someone made a rechargeable version of the Njoy King, that someone would be the first someone to offer a true 1 to 1 replication of the real tobacco smoking experience. If there isn't a PV on the market like the one I want, then why the heck not? Certainly there would be a market for it. They just made a high production value commercial for the King, so product awareness has already been established.

Hmm, maybe I should've started a new thread for this. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread