Njoy Cigar review

Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2008
Iceland
I received my first njoy Cigar 3 days ago after having to deal with customs for a few weeks. I must admit that I am very impressed. I ordered the starter kit + a few menthol and regular cartridges. The package and the product itself looks very professional and hard built. The cigar does not look like it will easily break.

To make a long story short I have not smoked a single cigarette since I started using my new e-cigar. I used to smoke up to a pack a day of menthol cigarettes. Strangely enough I like the regular tobacco flavor better then the menthol. The regular tobacco flavor has IMHO an excellent flavor. I think I like it better than regular cigarettes!

Maybe I am just lucky but I get plenty of smoke from my N-joy, sometimes almost too much! My first cartridge lasted two whole days of almost constant smoking. I am not sure this is normal. The batteries have lasted about one day.

Anyways, I just wanted you to know that my first impression from the Njoy is quite positive. I really think this could work for me.

Comparing Njoy with a mini cig
Few weeks before I got my Njoy I got a mini cigarette that I ordered from minicigarette.net. There is no comparison between these products. My mini cig gives little vapor (and I have to suck really hard to get any) and I feel no nicotine hit. The taste is also awful. I was thus pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Njoy. I think you CANNOT judge e-cigarettes by just trying out the mini cigs. I almost cancelled my order from Njoy after I tried the mini cig. I am now glad I didn’t.

The price
My only real problem with Njoy is how pricey it is. I ordered from http://www.njoyinternational.com where the cartridge pack costs €19.95 (about $32). Compare that to the price of $24.95 from http://www.njoythefreedom.com. On top of that custom almost doubled the prize! This is to expensive!

But the product is good, very good. How the review helped.

Reactions: Chakris

shogun

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2008
Iceland
After using Njoy for a few weeks I am quite happy. For some reason I don't like the menthol cartridges, which is strange because I used to smoke only menthol cigarettes. I don't seem to get the same nicotine hit from the menthol cartridges like I get from the tobacco flavored ones. Unfortunately I ordered much more of the menthol cartridges and now I have run out of the others :(

I ordered more tobacco flavored cartridges a week ago but they seem to have been lost in the mail!!!

Dose anyone else here feel this much difference between the different cartridges?

When I was "vaping" the nicotine flavored cartridges I had absolutely NO craving for a regular cigarettes. After they ran out I have been shamelessly smoking a few real cigarettes :(

p.s. Two days ago I also ordered the Kissbox! The reviews posted on this forum forced my to order my own Kissbox!

shogun

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2008
Iceland
shogun- squeeze hte juice from the menthol ones and mix the juice with hte regular tobacco ones- it iwll dilute the mint taste, and you'll still be gettign the nic hit, just a bit less, dripp the mint juice straight into hte regular cartridges

Thanks for the advice Nazareth! I will try this in the near future. Hate to let all of those mint cartridges go to waste...

I so love this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread