nitewriter needs prayer and positive thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
PM I got from nitewriter:

"I have a close relative in ICU that is not doing well at all. His nicname is Nub, and if you would just say a little prayer for him. He needs all the positive thoughts and help from above he can get. I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm cutting this short as I have to head to the hospital early in the am, but I'll catch you up asap."

Please keeps her in your thoughts and pray or send positive thoughts her way. She is a special lady.

Thanks!
Bug

Last edited:

LakotaRose

Nov 1, 2008
IN USA
Best of luck to Nub! I pray for a speedy recovery.

I just got released from neurosurgery ICU this week. I know how he must feel...wanting to go home, yet powerless to do anything.

The benign assault on my brain was nothing compared to what my insurance company now wants to do. My contract says that I should owe nothing, but BCBS feels I ought to pay about $5,000. 8-o I'm just turning this matter over to the HR department where I work and let the man in charge of it handle it.

Keeping Nub in my prayers!

:)

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Thanks SO MUCH to you all (You too Bug!) We just found out today that he has MRSA in his lungs, on top of pneumonia, a fractured/ broken shoulder, a small anerism in his stomache, low blood count, blood pressure skyrocketing, etc, etc. He's really in bad shape! They've kept him in a drug-induced coma for 8 days now.

He's officially my cousin, but we were raised together and are more like brother and sister. He has a great heart and just the sweetest person ever! One of those that makes you ask "why him?"

I sincerely appreciate all prayers for him cause I know there's strength in numbers! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

I'll update as we get more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread