NicQuid® NEW USA ELIQUID line Available at SI - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
I love the product line. Just posted a review of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
nice review mr out law...ive mainly tried the fruits and desserts...which im loving..look forward to your opinion on those...also on the t3s...which im really loving...working well for me...btw...can see the results from your weight loss..looking a lot thinner in the face..well done:thumb:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
nice review mr out law...ive mainly tried the fruits and desserts...which im loving..look forward to your opinion on those...also on the t3s...which im really loving...working well for me...btw...can see the results from your weight loss..looking a lot thinner in the face..well done:thumb:

Thanks. Down 40 pounds. These last 5 are killing me though

xapno

Aug 4, 2012
Atlanta
Just wanted to say how much I love the blueberry. Got it in a small bottle (10ml iirc) but I'll be getting 30ml bottles from now on in this flavor. Tastes like real blueberries!

Want to try the regular strawberry but it has no reviews. I'm wondering: for those who have tried it, what are your opinions? (scanned this topic, but I only saw reference to strawnanna and strawberry fuzz.)

As for the butterscotch. Can anyone tell me how closely it resembles the flavor of... umm... a certain candy, who's product name I won't mention, but they're quite "original" in their gold wrappers... ;) If so, I need to try it!

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Just wanted to say how much I love the blueberry. Got it in a small bottle (10ml iirc) but I'll be getting 30ml bottles from now on in this flavor. Tastes like real blueberries!

Want to try the regular strawberry but it has no reviews. I'm wondering: for those who have tried it, what are your opinions? (scanned this topic, but I only saw reference to strawnanna and strawberry fuzz.)

As for the butterscotch. Can anyone tell me how closely it resembles the flavor of... umm... a certain candy, who's product name I won't mention, but they're quite "original" in their gold wrappers... ;) If so, I need to try it!

I'm starting strawberry today, I'll let you know.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ

im sure my review on butterscotch....will answer some of your questions...;)its my#1

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I'm starting strawberry today, I'll let you know.

Ok, I've been vaping the strawberry all day. I have to say, it's awesome. Generally, I am not into strawberry vapes, but this is great. It tastes just like fresh strawberries.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD

EXACTLY like Werther's butterscotch. :wub: I tried the 5ml size and immediately ordered the 30ml! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread